FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

seems he hear only person who donate lol ...and i think is normal ...but he dosnt know at some point will be him and who donate on the server ...so wont be anymore fun ..so no more monney income ....

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

seems he hear only person who donate lol ...and i think is normal ...but he dosnt know at some point will be him and who donate on the server ...so wont be anymore fun ..so no more monney income ....

You having a laugh? get real and open your eyes instead of saying things like that.

On a lighter note spawns back ingame.

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

I'm missing GG ...pmed u in game ..but no answer..had like ..670k gg ..now i got 16k gg. ...can u check it plz

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Could you also add HardCoreTokens into Zip/Faint/Sands/Golem and new leveling cave please.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa

whats with the lag outs kinda annoying.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

Aye, what is causing the lag out's, keep losing loads of stuff -_-

/Reaper

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa

also check the sunken ship quest npc its not working

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

For effing sake lol, lag out again!

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011

Erm dunno if you meant for this but X20 exp pots dont work not sure about the rest

EDIT: just found it their supposed to be like that lol, also that max lvl is 150 now and people over will get deleveld, which is bs tbh ive spent hours lvlin to where i am just to lose them all, and in my opinion it may kill the server with all the people that have spent a long tim leveling so mostly your long term players. Unless this is for a good reason and if it is ill revoke my opinion

Last edited:

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011

Ur completely blanking what ive and everyone else have said, warriors shouldnt have "Ranged Attacks" as they are a meele class.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Erm dunno if you meant for this but X20 exp pots dont work not sure about the rest

EDIT: just found it their supposed to be like that lol, also that max lvl is 150 now and people over will get deleveld, which is bs tbh ive spent hours lvlin to where i am just to lose them all, and in my opinion it may kill the server with all the people that have spent a long tim leveling so mostly your long term players. Unless this is for a good reason and if it is ill revoke my opinion

It won't kill the server as the people above 150 are getting rewarded for been de - leveled.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

Syntex is a very helpfull game master,paying attention to all of the server players and all of theyr problems,working hard to fix the current bugs. Keep on the good work ! And an A+ for the server team ! Cheers!

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Syntex is a very helpfull game master,paying attention to all of the server players and all of theyr problems,working hard to fix the current bugs. Keep on the good work ! And an A+ for the server team ! Cheers!

Thanks so much for that comment buddy glad to see someone recognizes my hard work :)

Syntex

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

Thanks so much for that comment buddy glad to see someone recognizes my hard work :)

Syntex

It's a good server pal and you do work hard, just sometimes we will obviously get annoyed with lag out's but it was quickly sorted and fixed which we appreciate.

Plenty to do, thought out, good fights and friendly community, one problem though, I dunno if it's fixed now, but only first beginner bosses was spawning, and I think you should put more bosses in, other than that is a brilliant server.

Still waiting for my 8 levels though haha :P

/Reaper

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

Syntex

No doubt about it you work hard + Listen to peoples pm's well, sometimes ;)

/Bench.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

What are the rewards for people over level 150?

Status
Not open for further replies.