FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

3 main issues which everyone agree's on.
War's slow = ridiculous, getting slowed for almost a minute
Wizz blizzard = little overpowered
Tao = suck in general (dno what ADVsfb like.. maybe this will solve it

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

WOW ..i been hacked :))))) the funy thing is ..nobody didnt know the pass & id ...weird ha ? syntex?
only some1 who had acces to db could hack me ...i also have some screeni ..not interesting to get char back whitout items ...or u restore it ..with MY ITEMS ..(wont be hard to fiind them ...any item have a code ..u can search them on players ..to see who hack me ..) or not.. jsut w8 for an answer ..yes or no ..!!
Take Care~~!!!!!!!

Xena

Last edited:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

WOW ..i been hacked :))))) the funy thing is ..nobody didnt know the pass & id ...weird ha ? syntex?
only some1 who had acces to db could hack me ...i also have some screeni ..not interesting to get char back whitout items ...or u restore it ..with MY ITEMS ..(wont be hard to fiind them ...any item have a code ..u can search them on players ..to see who hack me ..) or not.. jsut w8 for an answer ..yes or no ..!!
Take Care~~!!!!!!!

Xena

Lol. no comment.

Krathul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2011

Wow, Was in GoblinLands - Waste of 20k gg =/ - Got screenie for proof. - Also want my GG refunding of the last Server Crash.
Oh and aswell, my Warrior (Shaun) How come's it's level 96? When it was 116. Any chance of a refund please?.

Thanks in Advance.

/Shaun
/Krazua

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

Take Care~~!!!!!!!

Xena

If there GM made they will have 107 at the start of the code then the rest of the code will be the same for the same type of item.

If there not, there's a different code for every item even if its the same type, for example, 2 godlyblades, these would have different codes.

Practically impossible to trace those exact items but if you have screenshots of them he can @make you the items, but not the exact ones you had.

/TheDon

Krathul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2011

If there GM made they will have 107 at the start of the code then the rest of the code will be the same for the same type of item.

If there not, there's a different code for every item even if its the same type, for example, 2 godlyblades, these would have different codes.

Practically impossible to trace those exact items but if you have screenshots of them he can @make you the items, but not the exact ones you had.

/TheDon

@ Dorothy - Yeah, Exactly, So basicly, next time, don't revial your Username & Password to anyone, not even your family, as on a game, no one can be trusted. maybe this time you'll learn your lesson.

/Shaun
/Krazua

Last edited:

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

Well Done, Someone's getting clever in there old age! :) haha

Well, I only learn from the best (not meaning you by the way)

Of course I knew the 107 thing, you just helped me refresh? my memory :X

xxxx love yas

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

It's easy a **** mate.. dont know what emzie is chatting about i joined for about 8 hours was highest ingame and running around with a godring which still hasn't been removed to this day and there plentys of screenies of me watching it

You don't like the server, you don't like the devs. So why do you need to post on his thread and make up lies? if you don't like it don't play it.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

give it a reboot already,FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara
wtf u do whit this srv? use to be good..now all this reboots,low lvl,low stats on items..this sux! if is high rate..let it be high rare. just remove the fking exprings, restore lvl and let ppl play,let them lvl as musch as they wnt to! jeesus! btw, why is down again?!
/Hustier

when will be up again?...

Last edited by a moderator:

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

wtf u do whit this srv? use to be good..now all this reboots,low lvl,low stats on items..this sux! if is high rate..let it be high rare. just remove the fking exprings, restore lvl and let ppl play,let them lvl as musch as they wnt to! jeesus! btw, why is down again?!
/Hustier

Dorothy,get Toto and shuu to Land Of Oz,and stop telling people what to do with theyr own server

P.S : get a life instead of crying in front of your pc monitor ^^

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006

seems the login its Freeze, i cn log at Character selection then it freezes, they will resolve?

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

IT WILL BE FIXED ONCE ONE OF THE Furian Staff get online or wakes up,be patient!

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006

ye i just was asking ;) dont worry ;)

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

now server is completely down,and there are 2 possibile things :1.It has crashed completely ,and 2.Maybe syn is rebooting it:P

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

rape will u just stfu? u dont no nothing about mir. WHAT I SAYD THERE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS! i dont tell synt what to do whit his srv.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006

tyre are you italian? if yes me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.