FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

You don't like the server, you don't like the devs. So why do you need to post on his thread and make up lies? if you don't like it don't play it.

actually non of skepta's post wer lies, i had about 900mil GG on the server?

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

actually non of skepta's post wer lies, i had about 900mil GG on the server?

And you also got banned for accessing your brothers gm account and all your accounts related ip are also banned so good fight sir.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

And you also got banned for accessing your brothers gm account and all your accounts related ip are also banned so good fight sir.

hardly good fight if all them exploited items are still ingame lol

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

syntex..can u help me whit my acc?.. told u since morning. why u dont help me ?..
/Xena

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
syntex..can u help me whit my acc?.. told u since morning. why u dont help me ?..
/Xena

Have you completely ignored my post or what you ****ing spack.

Obviously you gave your username and password out, no one can just pull it from their ass and be able to access your account.

Your a noob and have no idea what your talking about.

Also, maybe he can't be assed with you not understanding most things like a lot of people on the server.

Even I took the time to explain to you, and you did not take it in.

Complete and utter...

hardly good fight if all them exploited items are still ingame lol

There not ingame, and there also banned.

That coming from a normal player who's played for a while and know's what he's talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krathul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2011

Another Reboot within the space of 5-10mins, Seriosuly please, get it under control, make it stable...

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

Just for that i will be logging on abit later to put your server to an end... all the free god rings to go round... haha orr.. i could just wait for three heroes to go live and watch ur tatty courrpt server die.

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

Rofl :)))))))))) ive told him i got hacked ...he ask me what items ive lost ...i told him all lol ..coz i dont have not even the char ..he droped some items on the floor ..told me ..this is all u get :))))))))))))))

M8 I TOLD U ..NOBODY DIDNT KNOW THE PASS ...ONLY U COULD BE THE PERSON WHO HAS MY PASS ...!!!!

SOME1 TOLD ME HE GOT THE ID & PASS FROM CRYGOOD ..WHICH ..TBH I DONT THINK SO ..
ANOTHER1 TOLD ME BENCHH AND REAPER GOT ALL MY GG AND STUFF ...THEY EVEN LAUGH ON GUILD CHAT ABOUT MY GG ..HAD ALOT LOL
FROM 2 DAYS I'M TRYNG TO SPEAK WITH U...U IGNORING ME .

I ALSO HAVE SCREENI ..WITH ALL LOL ..THE PERSON'S ..ITEMS ..U JUST ...FK KNOWS ..NVM ..DONT EVEN DESERVE A WORD ......

BB ALL AND TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Xena

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

I new your pass but didnt tell no one + didnt hack you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For syn. Wars slow is redicolous + how come you made spells cost more GG? it isnt far on the new people that start.

/Cry.

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

anaconda stfu. i dont know what i`m talking about ? or u? u **** head. only pers who got my pass was hustier and kabir! irl m8`s! living in same building. so stfu. we help eachother irl, u think some 1 stole or give my pass to a uk fker? we, RO ppl r not like u! so stfu, will u ? i dont give a *** if syntex do something or not, just pissing me off. he shud help and refund char and items. but seems he dont give a fk on me unless i break his head whi a chest full of pounds. say Ro ppls are scums, how about u UK`ERS?! monney is everything for u! so stfu will anaconda.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

anaconda stfu. i dont know what i`m talking about ? or u? u **** head. only pers who got my pass was hustier and kabir! irl m8`s! living in same building. so stfu. we help eachother irl, u think some 1 stole or give my pass to a uk fker? we, RO ppl r not like u! so stfu, will u ? i dont give a *** if syntex do something or not, just pissing me off. he shud help and refund char and items. but seems he dont give a fk on me unless i break his head whi a chest full of pounds. say Ro ppls are scums, how about u UK`ERS?! monney is everything for u! so stfu will anaconda.

Calm down you absolute cretin, your playing a free game, take a break.

Mong.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010

Wait a minute, apparently the password and username wasen't given out but yet you just said about 3 people had it...

Cry, hustier and kabir...

Shut the **** up?

Also, Cry did give out the username and password :), watch him for future reference.

You think your mates didn't do it, who did then? one of them must of.

P.s Don't take the piss out of our people, your country is ****... your a ****ing nark mate, learn english before you rage, and if you have been here i'm glad you ****ed off back to your own country as we are in progress of cleaning this situation up, you nonce.

Last edited:

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006

reboot? because i try insert id and pass and seems be freeze at login

Status
Not open for further replies.