FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

the make number wen i got from gg npc? And funny tht hw afew of my m8s still have all theres isnt it :)

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

i dont think syntex even knows the serv crashed :P

Krathul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2011

Well i've just heard he's closing the server, and Wiping it.
If it's going Down, i want my Donations Re-funding... If it doesn't get solved. i'll be taking matter's feather.

/Krazua

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

If it's going Down, i want my Donations Re-funding... If it doesn't get solved. i'll be taking matter's feather.

/Krazua

Aprils fool! its 1st of June not 1st of April!!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

Have you completely ignored my post or what you ****ing spack.

Obviously you gave your username and password out, no one can just pull it from their ass and be able to access your account.

Your a noob and have no idea what your talking about.

Also, maybe he can't be assed with you not understanding most things like a lot of people on the server.

Even I took the time to explain to you, and you did not take it in.

Complete and utter...

There not ingame, and there also banned.

That coming from a normal player who's played for a while and know's what he's talking about.

And how would i be banned ? i was on about 2 hours ago and my bag is sitll full up wid mir and furian kit.. and 4 god rings left.... and about 2mill GG so how do u work out that im banned.. Not hard to turn router on and off get a new i.p .. the gm's are thick as ****.

And reply to FurianMir .... you delete'd all the items that was @made you ****ing moron... i @mob loads of bosses and @kill'd 10000's and got them all dropped legget.. so that means it will come up as they dropped off a mob.. so uve only traced that @made items which was about 5 cuz we aint that stupid u moron..... + it was you who gave me items... that was "@made"

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011

/Krazua
surely if this is the case he wont be allowed to advertise again on ere as he is blatantly taking the p1ss out of the community

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

surely if this is the case he wont be allowed to advertise again on ere as he is blatantly taking the p1ss out of the community

He take's the piss anyway mate Krazua spends his hard earned money trying to get some perk's and hes courrpt server and his team is aswell @making and giving out GG for free, luckly enough me and andy are nice people and didn't reck the server.. we gave out a few small items like Dead kit to a few close mates.. which come on isn't hard to get at all, we quit logged off and let it go no further.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

/Krazua

Don't know where uve heard that mate Furian is going no where will be around for a very long time.

He take's the piss anyway mate Krazua spends his hard earned money trying to get some perk's and hes courrpt server and his team is aswell @making and giving out GG for free, luckly enough me and andy are nice people and didn't reck the server.. we gave out a few small items like Dead kit to a few close mates.. which come on isn't hard to get at all, we quit logged off and let it go no further.

As ive said many of times proof of corruption? if not then stfu and get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006

the community for this server is getting outta control tbh.

@Furian -- what's with all the reboot's/crashes m8y? - straight up answer dude
aer you really having alot of problems with the dedi? - If so can u name the dedi company so future server owners steer clear of it :)

Mason

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011

the community for this server is getting outta control tbh.

@Furian -- what's with all the reboot's/crashes m8y? - straight up answer dude
aer you really having alot of problems with the dedi? - If so can u name the dedi company so future server owners steer clear of it :)

Mason
think its called hes pc m8 if so he needs to stop downloading lol

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
maybe another item free for all tomoz at 11 if i cba to log on guys :)

Seriously mod do you job. . . . getting sick of this now.

Think u'll find the dedi company is gaming deluxe get your facts right.

Syntex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004

Seriously mod do you job. . . . getting sick of this now.

It might be constructive if you took note about double posting. Twice in a couple of hours you have double posted, the second post being less than a minute after the first. The edit button is there for a reason.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

It might be constructive if you took note about double posting. Twice in a couple of hours you have double posted, the second post being less than a minute after the first. The edit button is there for a reason.

Maybe constructive for you to remove flaming + spam from my thread but you don't do you.

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara

wtf .. i told u been hacked ....i told u i got screeny with benchh and reaper laughing when they took my gg .......yesterday u droped phew **** items and told me these u get ..and after u told me shut up ...m8 ..grow up ...it second time when u have a gm corrupt ...wake up ....or u like all this situations...?
u dont even fkin care about this ..i dont know why u keep server alive if u are so idiot ? u know what... make us missing u ..:)))

/xena

Status
Not open for further replies.