FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

Suggestions.

Also, see my reply in the discussion thread.

Put accuracy on warrior kit.

Nerf meteor and blizzard as it can nearly one hit 15k HP.

Remove shinnys (45+K hp?) as they can solo without it and they don't need it as a distraction... taos are not meant to solo bosses anyway, they are a support class. Warriors and sometimes wizards can solo depending on the layout of the room and spots for firewall etc.

Put curse back down to level 1, is a joke other wise.

Remove tao shield

Up warriors DC, it still ain't fine and anyone who has played a HELL OF A LOT of servers all the way from 1.4 will agree with me, anyone else who's favourite class is tao / wizard will disagree which is most of the server, warriors are meant to be the main class, bossers, and hit very hard in pvp / peekay and make people TT, which btw doesen't happen.

Meant to atleast take all of kabir's or hustiers mana in 5-6 shots MAXIMUM with tdb/fs.

/TheDon

Last edited:

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
suggestion: play three heroes! :)

nt being funny, i liked the hype and i like you barny. but i didn't like 3h one bit. the PK is pathetic on that server, most people have been complaining about it on their forums also.

the PK is quite balanced on furian, until tao's got sheild. wars need abit more ACC then its a fair fair between all 3

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Server is currently offline due to a DosS attack by Dorothy aka Hustier gaming deluxe is working on the issue and i'll keep you guys updated.

Syntex.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Server is currently offline due to a DosS attack by Dorothy aka Hustier gaming deluxe is working on the issue and i'll keep you guys updated.

Syntex.

Post cleaned take all DoS talk to there forums. If you have soild proof someone on lomcn did there ip and info should be sent to a admin.

Last edited:

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
And that my friend is spam also.

P.s Stop abusing your powers just because you can.
Read Rules
No it isn't, Staff are exempt from rules under certain circumstances, such as this one.

I suggest you read this thread.

However, your post is spam.

Your 1000% right. Since most of you are lazy and wont look heres the rule that applys to that comment

Also Everything sorted with ur sever now ?
"Staff are exempt from the rules for the purposes of MODERATING, or enforcing these RULES"

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Read Rules

Your 1000% right. Since most of you are lazy and wont look heres the rule that applys to that comment

"Staff are exempt from the rules for the purposes of MODERATING, or enforcing these RULES"

Yes its sorted the dedi company has stopped the attacks.

Syntex

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Read Rules

Lmfao, aye, I wonder why that rule came about then, it may have been because over the years, people had always noticed them abusing their powers and now they have decided to put a set of rules in place to stop it.

Stop being a ass licker btw lmfao.

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
It's funny how the attacks stopped, yet Hus, Kab and PeaceTaker are ingame and were dropping exploited heaven items, bit weird tbh, syn said all exploited items have been removed, and chars banned, Don't look like it.

I bet if it was anyone else that exploited the npc who has no idea how to DoS, they would still be banned.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
It's funny how the attacks stopped, yet Hus, Kab and PeaceTaker are ingame and were dropping exploited heaven items, bit weird tbh, syn said all exploited items have been removed, and chars banned, Don't look like it.

I bet if it was anyone else that exploited the npc who has no idea how to DoS, they would still be banned.

Think you'll find i had to do a rewind meaning there character names - unbanned they are now banned so i surgest you keep your surgestions to yourself or atleast ask a GM before you make false accusations.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Post cleaned take all DoS talk to there forums. If you have soild proof someone on lomcn did there ip and info should be sent to a admin.

Ice we aren't really cleaning these discussion threads unless it's genuine spam or flames btw. I don't think any of those posts were worthy of deletion. What's wrong with the talk of the attacks? :s

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Furian Mir event.

Ok, so there will be a huge event starting from Friday, 17th June at 9am until Monday, 20th June at 10pm. This event will include the following.

1) An EXP increase to x3 of the normal EXP rate.

2) A "collect the quest items" type of event.

3) A set of pets which will be very strong to aid new players in killing some of the harder bosses.

4) There will be mobs in the event map which can drop anything from a Benediction Oil to the brand new kit "Epic".

All through this event, Jax and myself will be on and might add a few little surprises along the way.

We hope to see some new faces aswell as pleasing our existing users at the same time.

Should be a fun event for all levels and classes :)

/Syntex

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Nice to see the server still going :) Whats the user count like ? Think i mite give it a go with this event being on :P

Status
Not open for further replies.