FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Furian Mir event.

Ok, so there will be a huge event starting from Friday, 17th June at 9am until Monday, 20th June at 10pm. This event will include the following.

1) An EXP increase to x3 of the normal EXP rate.

2) A "collect the quest items" type of event.

3) A set of pets which will be very strong to aid new players in killing some of the harder bosses.

4) There will be mobs in the event map which can drop anything from a Benediction Oil to the brand new kit "Epic".

All through this event, Jax and myself will be on and might add a few little surprises along the way.

We hope to see some new faces aswell as pleasing our existing users at the same time.

Should be a fun event for all levels and classes :)

/Syntex

Remmember this guus this event is great for you new beginners will be the best event youve ever attended :), AND THE FUN STARTS TOMORRO @ 9AM GMT

clinty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2010
love if come back off a week on hols n server gonna give me a bit of a chance to catch up N1 :D

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
furian mir event.

ok, so there will be a huge event starting from friday, 17th june at 9am until monday, 20th june at 10pm. This event will include the following.

1) an exp increase to x3 of the normal exp rate.

2) a "collect the quest items" type of event.

3) a set of pets which will be very strong to aid new players in killing some of the harder bosses.

4) there will be mobs in the event map which can drop anything from a benediction oil to the brand new kit "epic".

All through this event, jax and myself will be on and might add a few little surprises along the way.

We hope to see some new faces aswell as pleasing our existing users at the same time.

Should be a fun event for all levels and classes :)

/syntex

event starts today

Dorothy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2009
Timisoara
hey ppl:)) hustler here. just want to apologize to all of u..rlly sorry. jax, syntex..sorry for all problems. rest of u ppl..enjoy and..cya around!. xx to all.miss u=))

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Well, at-least you know syn that ignoring what the select few say, you've got a successful server under your belt now, despite the past hiccups. Any plans on moving towards Ruby Or Hero Files? Or Starting a new Server*

*not that you need to

**Edited because i used the word "Despite" twice and it annoyed me

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
There was alot asking on usa mir ingame about your server over weekend, I think alot are bored on usamir and want a good server to play. If more knew I bet you would get loads of players from there, instead alot goes to laptas server as he advertises ingame and on the usa forums almost everyday.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Not saying this to be snide but i do intend to advertise furian alot better in the future just really busy trying to get the server up to scratch atm and as for players going to Mir Revenge Furian mir has a higher usercount daily than mir revenge but yeah i intend to advertise better in the future

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Tommorrow is the final day of the event make sure you join before then :), the event ends at 10pm tomorrow take the opertunity to catch up with current players NOW!!

Syntex.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
where can we get all maps?

ive been to some hardcore bosses but not had maps, dont have maps for ants, the hardcore leveling places etc so wasted 40k gg :(

ran the autopatcher but no luck

Status
Not open for further replies.