gah

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
this isnt happening to me, but a few peoples i know, like my uncle,cousin etc.

i think itsonly on windows XP, but anyway! when they open a game, when its about to goto full screen, it just closes....

like legend of mir(isnt this game that does it but its an example),like when it takes u to the log in screen, it would just close. i think its cus its on 256 colours or something, but on the properties theres a box u can check, saying run in 256colours, but it still does it

any ideas?

-thx rachel x-

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
no idea, was told something about the game/computer being old and the other being new, which 1 way round,i dont know! wasn't paying attention lol

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Old PC probably. Tell them to check they meet the requirements for the game and to make sure they download all the windows patches (and any hardware drivers).

If this is all goggldeygoop to you then im sorry, I dont know your level of computing knowledge. :D

UnseenPower

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2003
some old games aren't compatible with xp also. but they will have to be almost antique games :)

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Orignal Rainbow 6 dunt work wiv XP n its only wot 5 yearsish old?

its probly the Spec Requriments

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
its not computer cus its faster than my one :O, and the games are new :confused: lol, dusnt matter anymore! :)

-ta 4 help rach x-