Game of Thrones season 8

smoochy boys on tour

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I've seen threads about other seasons but not this one.

Is anyone watching it?

Looks like tonight's episode has been leaked by some Thais and they're asking for money to release the full episode.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Debating whether to watch it at 2am as no work tomorrow and my missus is up all night working from home anyway lol.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've seen threads about other seasons but not this one.

Is anyone watching it?

Looks like tonight's episode has been leaked by some Thais and they're asking for money to release the full episode.

Slander!

Renewed my NowTV sub for this but only seen first 2 eps so far, too busy atm :(

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Watch the latest (3rd) episode asap before someone spoils it for you Tai, it's good.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
The depressing ending to the 4th episode :(

See, this is why I love the show, even now when they don't have books to guide them, they still pull something out of nowhere.
She was such a distant character in the grand scheme, but the impact was immense.

Can't really say more without spoiling it, so I won't. Great episode none-the-less. Banter, some more story thrown in, & surprise action. Honestly, I was expecting 2 episodes of mourning/planning, until the final episode. Delightfully surprised.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
The depressing ending to the 4th episode :(

See, this is why I love the show, even now when they don't have books to guide them, they still pull something out of nowhere.
She was such a distant character in the grand scheme, but the impact was immense.

Can't really say more without spoiling it, so I won't. Great episode none-the-less. Banter, some more story thrown in, & surprise action. Honestly, I was expecting 2 episodes of mourning/planning, until the final episode. Delightfully surprised.

Nice spoiler, I was stupid to read this topic before watching today...

I will get you!

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
What spoiler??? "She" tells you nothing...

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
I think hes watching :P

MV5BMjE1MzYzNjk3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzk0MzYwNzE@._V1_SX667_CR0,0,667,999_AL_.jpg

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I think hes watching :p

Watched that too a while ago, it's not terrible.
Started off OK, but got a bit tired after a while.

Same with Vikings, it's a good watch, for the first 3 seasons. Then it just feels largely repetitive with the odd good scene.
Even the producers admit season 4/5 should never have been made, but it was bought and paid for when the 3rd was a hit. Without Ragnar the show just doesn't feel good.
Post automatically merged:

If you are looking for something to watch, may I suggest The Durrells.

Completely different, but a good watch, funny & quirky.
Not sure where you can see it mind, I watched it on Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Ok... No idea what you've been watching.

Seasons ago the show made sense.

Now looks like Euron has some kind of wallhack to shoot from behind a rock and some kind of invisible hack to not be seen from the sea or from above. Very, very poorly written. D&D said they forgot about Euron. Yeah right. He also hits 3/3 bolts from nowhere and misses about one dozen of them when Daenerys is going straight to them. They also confused the bolts with ICBM or something. That **** blew up the boats easier than cannons.

And the overall writing was pure garbage. They butchered the show by rushing it to give us some cheap shocking scenes.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Are you posting spoilers you ****tard?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
And they don't use scouts, and flying high on dragons don't give them vision 😁 and Arya has clock of invisibility 😁

But I still love the movie, fantasy after all! Keeps us entertained😁

Colin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
Does anyone else think that the only way they can end this is to kill everyone off? Did anyone else notice that the baby Gilly n Sam have been lugging about is actually the son of the Baratheon who fought against Ramsey the flayer at Winterfell? It was swapped for Gilly's babe at The Wall before Jon sent them off to the Citadel.