Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
As I near completion of my server, I want to get as much right as early on as possible.

A simple poll to determine what people think about having GameShop Items "Trade-able".
You can still obtain the equivalent items (or better in cases of mounts) through drops and other methods

Opt1
This allows for people in game to purchase any GS items from players with in game currency / items (however it does add a high "wallet warrior" feel - You can buy items and sell them to get gold, or trade GS items for drops for example)

Opt2
This allows for people to only buy GS items for themselves, not allowing for the sale of items

Opt3
Certain items can be trade-able, others can't.
So you can sell (just an example) Mounts but can't sell potions (or you can sell transforms and future 'skins' but can't sell anything else)

Last edited:

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
To be honest, naturally I would say No, But then you are guaranteed that there will be other players selling gold anyway.. may as well be you making the profits lol.

tamped

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2014
I like the idea that Valk has, cash shop with tradeable items, that can also be brought by the casuals for a higher in game gold price for people who can't afford to buy, also sets up an economy standard for the donators. Makes for a win-win situation for players and economy.