GeForce Experience Not Working on Windows Notebook!

ChristopHegmann

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 4, 2022
Hello everyone. On my Windows 10 notebook GeForce Experience is not working, I am not able to update the Graphics driver. I even tried the steps from this guide, but still, I am not able to solve the issue. Can anyone help me in this regard?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Hello everyone. On my Windows 10 notebook GeForce Experience is not working, I am not able to update the Graphics driver. I even tried the steps from this guide, but still, I am not able to solve the issue. Can anyone help me in this regard?
The only suggestion I have is to manually download the latest drivers for your given graphics card

You can do that here - LINK (NVIDIA Site)

Reactions: Omnibus

halwai2211

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 7, 2023
Hello everyone. After October 20 update 3.26.0.154 this app doesn't work well for me. The program opens for a long time, I have to wait until the list of my games is loaded, in the functions section, it says that the information is not available, the overlay switch has disappeared, an error message appeared. I have driver 517.48, windows 11, rtx 3050 ti. It seems that the problem appeared after a program update. The program started normally just right after the update, then I turned off the laptop, turned it on today and the program now does not work well. This looks like a problem with the servers maybe, but I'm not sure. Help please.
pikashow
ppsspp emulator

Last edited: