[GSP] Gelu Mir3 - Nostalgic Feel

Would you play GSP Gelu

• Total voters

GeluMir3

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 25, 2020

Update 13/09/2021​

It seems there are issues with GSP which cannot be overcome.. these are the last working fully mir3 files that work on windows 10 so it is a shame they have too many issues.

Massive thank you to all the players that played and tried to make it work / deal with the issues.

Looks like I will have to join the rest and change to Zircon, the server will be higher rates than others and should be working right now.. website and thread have been updated with the downloads needed.

Image 0.png

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
This is still being worked on in spare time, do people prefer 3 classes or Assassin too?
Image-11.png

Image-12.png

Image-10.png

Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
I see what you did there and i love it :)

Assassin is not the problem the problem is how it was done on zircon files,

I kinda miss alot of the old things,
Store is a NPC and can only be viewed when you in town.
Same as Market was a NPC.
if you want to to have the classic effect you will need to redo alot of skills, getting power spells at the wrong level, Defiance/Renounce, depending on the version of files you have iv seen them spells level 30 maybe even level 20 or so, if i remeber right thats 44 or 40ish level spell.

also you will need to remove the sin spell that gives them life steel that makes the class to powerful, you will need to add the LS set that you can get from apes, this was removed from Zircon for some reason. only way to control Sin is put them back to single target, they have some AOE spells for lower level mobs once they higher level(NOT MASSACRE)

Id like to see Sin with Karma and Rake spells again.

Bit controversial here but i miss the old days where drops where shared, if something was dropped you would dice for it or decide who gets it. that feels like real mir to me.

and the repair timer good times :)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
I see what you did there and i love it :)

Assassin is not the problem the problem is how it was done on zircon files,

I kinda miss alot of the old things,
Store is a NPC and can only be viewed when you in town.
Same as Market was a NPC.
if you want to to have the classic effect you will need to redo alot of skills, getting power spells at the wrong level, Defiance/Renounce, depending on the version of files you have iv seen them spells level 30 maybe even level 20 or so, if i remeber right thats 44 or 40ish level spell.

also you will need to remove the sin spell that gives them life steel that makes the class to powerful, you will need to add the LS set that you can get from apes, this was removed from Zircon for some reason. only way to control Sin is put them back to single target, they have some AOE spells for lower level mobs once they higher level(NOT MASSACRE)

Id like to see Sin with Karma and Rake spells again.

Bit controversial here but i miss the old days where drops where shared, if something was dropped you would dice for it or decide who gets it. that feels like real mir to me.

and the repair timer good times :)

Thank you for the post, I will look at the code, and database information to see why it differs from how its meant to be.

Image-21.png

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Seems there is updated content for GSP no idea where though, seen these images, 1637012137700.png 1637012075845.png 1637011714482.png
Post automatically merged:

You should reach out to an person called Xzoviac, no idea who he is im just in an discord with him and he seems to be on the ball with all gsp systems fishing etc.

he posted this new system like mana or somthing 1637012320087.png

Ill copy what he said hope he does not mind.

1. cquisition and Training of Inner Gong (air ) (edited)
  2. All characters above level 70 can obtain Inner Gong. 2) Inner Gong can be trained up, to a total of 4 levels. 3) The more you practice Inner Gong, the stronger you can develop your inner Gong.
  3. Level 1: Character level 70 or higher / Consumption of 1,000,000 money Level 2: Character level 76 or higher / Cost of 3,000,000 money / 100,000 or more of Inner Air training level
    1637012425800.png

• 1)Inner Air (gong)tab : Displays inner air information.

• [4:09 PM]
      1)Inner Air tab : Displays inner air information.

• [4:10 PM]
      2) Character information : Prints character name, clan, and marriage information. 3) Inner Gong 1 Blood : Activated when inner Gong level is 1. 4) inner gong 2 Blood : Activated when the Naegong level is 2. 5) Increase strength : Click the button to acquire strength or increase strength level.

• [4:11 PM]
      6) Air level: Outputs your current prowess level information. - The gauge fills up depending on the game connection time, and the gauge resets to 0 when the game connection is terminated or the character dies . 7) Negong Mugong Level : Outputs the acquired level information of Negong Mongong. 8) Inner Air Training Value : Outputs the acquired inner air training level information. 9) Inner Air Defense Level 1 Slot :

Last edited:
Reactions: Xzoviac and Vaeborg

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
These are the korean systems translated in to english off the official wemade page , iv read every wemade post and translated 70-80% of everything they have posted i just had the mobs left to do (but they are pretty easy to see)

All this info is saved in cheekyvimto andys discord

I hope it helps you, if you pm me in discord ill give you links directly to any infomation you may want

There used to be gifs of all the spells too i posted on jamies discord back when he was making zircon

Unfortunately i think they are lost, and wemade no longer seem to host them

Maybe someone saved them all (as iv wiped my pc since then)

ZiffxGames

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 22, 2021
Is this server still up? im trying really hard to find something akin to the OG experience i remember starting in bichon town or wherever and up northwest is Flea Cave etc you gradually level up (at normal XP!) build your wealth etc get books the normal way and explore the world complete quests and have a blast.... i can't seem to find anything like it

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
The only possibility to have a 100% clone of Mir3 is:

- Recode Zircon Client using same code has Originals clients from Asm. Rest of stuff can easily be adapted on both sides.
- Use Kor Client (Have Win10 compatibility on all versions atm) but that need other things to fix on GSP Server for adapt packet buffers, etc

Both solutions are hard to implement, probably first option can be easy done with some investment (test & try) if no one have Asm knowleagement for make 100% Clone.

- Kor Client have DX9 and high resolution than old 800x600 from GSP versions:
Mir3-211128-145911-Uncharted-The-Dj.png

Good luck ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I'd also play for nostalgia's sake if its going to be similar to old school retail
All want to experience original content/low rate but when it comes to supporting Mir3 developer's work is either "omg p2w" or "omg is not that quite like original" while Mir2 is in a constant cash cow rotation for years since chronicles (Chrons was last good and longevity Mir2 server).

Repo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 1, 2009
All want to experience original content/low rate but when it comes to supporting Mir3 developer's work is either "omg p2w" or "omg is not that quite like original" while Mir2 is in a constant cash cow rotation for years since chronicles (Chrons was last good and longevity Mir2 server).

Having recently tried the new Apoc server that came up on friday, i was surprised to see not only did they have 200% exp potions but how expensive buying game gold on there was, on top of that most people didn't seem to mind? Which blew my mind.

I've been away from Mir for a long time but if this is the new normal then no thanks, i don't mind supporting the server owners but theres a limit lol

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Having recently tried the new Apoc server that came up on friday, i was surprised to see not only did they have 200% exp potions but how expensive buying game gold on there was, on top of that most people didn't seem to mind? Which blew my mind.

I've been away from Mir for a long time but if this is the new normal then no thanks, i don't mind supporting the server owners but theres a limit lol

Yes you are right, for example ZenX server was up for 2 years + and i do believe that many servers since ZenX launch has closed or wiped.

Luckily me and @DjDarkBoyZ do this as a passion otherwise ZenX would of been closed months or years ago.

Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland

Yeah i was an bit shocked at the amount of stuff and the costs, but im told thats standard for mir2.

The only possibility to have a 100% clone of Mir3 is:

- Recode Zircon Client using same code has Originals clients from Asm. Rest of stuff can easily be adapted on both sides.
- Use Kor Client (Have Win10 compatibility on all versions atm) but that need other things to fix on GSP Server for adapt packet buffers, etc

Both solutions are hard to implement, probably first option can be easy done with some investment (test & try) if no one have Asm knowleagement for make 100% Clone.

- Kor Client have DX9 and high resolution than old 800x600 from GSP versions:
Mir3-211128-145911-Uncharted-The-Dj.png

Good luck ;)
Didnt know you have kor working :P be nice to see some of the spells there, i dont think current zircon servers have them

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
The main goal of this server is to have an older feel, not to be the most up-to-date with content.. seeing as older stuff doesn't work too well with windows 10 - We wanted people to have an alternative and an older feel.

for example, higher rates, fights, fights for drops and being able to fight for body / bag drops.. I feel a lot of people play Mir to be better than others or one group of players to be better than another.. same way people make servers to be better than others and in most cases to make a little money.

Not even sure to keep assassin or just leave it as the three classes.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
for example, higher rates, fights, fights for drops and being able to fight for body / bag drops.. I feel a lot of people play Mir to be better than others or one group of players to be better than another.. same way people make servers to be better than others and in most cases to make a little money.

Not even sure to keep assassin or just leave it as the three classes.

GSP's Assassin is most balanced - compared to zircon sins

Also GSP's wasn't bugged? You would drop almost all time the items off you - if you would let body drops on.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
GSP's Assassin is most balanced - compared to zircon sins

Also GSP's wasn't bugged? You would drop almost all time the items off you - if you would let body drops on.

Yes GSP was bugged, you drop almost all items if drop items are turned on, but this is now using modified Zircon to make it have an older feel.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Yes you are right, for example ZenX server was up for 2 years + and i do believe that many servers since ZenX launch has closed or wiped.

Luckily me and @DjDarkBoyZ do this as a passion otherwise ZenX would of been closed months or years ago.
Except you had three dead servers within three years, every time I started was wiped 🤦🏻 so didn't bother with the last one that was maybe actually worth it 🤕

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Except you had three dead servers within three years, every time I started was wiped 🤦🏻 so didn't bother with the last one that was maybe actually worth it 🤕
First Server lasted 11years
Second server lasted 1 year as lots of 3.55 servers which were medium/high spawned.
Third supposed to be my biggest one so far as DJ and me launched GSP server, however due to some users constant logging in thorwing **** such this + Zircon launch.

Where you can clearly see he/she had bag full but catalogued it as a Desync/Bounceback even if zen GSP was using DJ's first GSP no bounceback bug files.

But yes indeed, ZenX server still last decent despite that it was one of first zircons launched.

ps. ZenX server is my last Mir3 server so we(DJ, ME) will try our best to keep it alive much we can :)

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Still working slowly and in spare time, 'Observe' has been changed slightly.. you cannot view a players information such as inventory or companion inventory etc.
Because PVP, death drops and drops visible to all are enabled - I feel being able to view other players inventory is too OP.

Because I encourage healthy PVP I have added a stat tracker:-

PVPStats.png

PVP.png

Last edited: