Good Mir3 Servers

Join Discord

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Hi all, not been around for a while but now iv finished college and have entered the real world :P i finally have time for some gaming

what i wanna know is are there any good mir3 servers, relatively new, which are high rate and are generally worth playing. by this i mean, going to be up long time, new updates mobs items etc, no donating for items/levels (couldnt care about donatin for integ or pets etc as long as it also drops)

i no thats probably asking abit much!

im just fed up of how it used tobe, enter server, level up build kit, server crashes, enter another 1, build kit, server crashes same old same old

equally i dont really want 1 thats been up for months lol i hate joinin it when every1s super high level and dont bother to help the newbies n end up pkin us

anyways if ther is such a mir3 server or 1 coming soon tell me about it pls! :ghug:
/Haste

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
i would say zentaur is the best server out there at the moment, next comes sting, xtreme, avenge, darkside, requim,reddragon

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
dont mind about pk servers, what i mean is that i dont want to have to work too hard to be able to fight back

nothing more annoying than goin on a server and some level 1000 1hits a lvl 38 for no reason i no its a very vague example but the point still stands lol n thx for response

oh n daffodil isnt high rate

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
dont mind about pk servers, what i mean is that i dont want to have to work too hard to be able to fight back

nothing more annoying than goin on a server and some level 1000 1hits a lvl 38 for no reason i no its a very vague example but the point still stands lol n thx for response

oh n daffodil isnt high rate

May not be a Great answer but if i were you id just go and have a giggle on a random server whilst w8ing for a new server that shows promise coz with the high rate servers there is never any guarentte to how long they will remain up

moral of the story its a lottery , but there are alot of servers from ppl with awful track records.....

Enoy the minefield

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
yh thanks XXXXX thats more along the lines of what im thinking at the moment! having said that supreme looks good, any bad comments on it? if not il be downloading the relevant clients tonight
-Haste

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
supreme is gd fun but gms are lazy and takes him about 4 days for 1 new cave

other than lack of new things probs most fun high rate around drop me a pm or mail and i will help u lvl

/PrincessPeach