Good PS4/PS5 games?

smoochy boys on tour

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Morning Fellas,

Any one playing anything decent on ps4/ps5 atm? Currently waiting on GodOfWar Ragnarok and might give the new Harry Potter legacy game ago when they eventually decide to release it lol but need something to bash in the meantime any decent action adventure games out there? Or any type of game really

Please no mention of Fifa as I can't stand footy & it's the same sh*t every year 🤣🤣

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Uncharted Games - All of them
Horizon Zero Dawn / Forbidden West
Elden Ring

The Last of Us and The Last of Us Part 2 - My best games ever

Reactions: blazee

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Uncharted Games - All of them
Horizon Zero Dawn / Forbidden West
Elden Ring

The Last of Us and The Last of Us Part 2 - My best games ever
Horizon! Completely forgot they released forbidden West, Zero Dawn was real good fun thanks for the suggestions bud

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Horizon! Completely forgot they released forbidden West, Zero Dawn was real good fun thanks for the suggestions bud
I have not played FW yet to be honest.
The first HZD game was brilliant though. I Platinum'd it.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
I have not played FW yet to be honest.
The first HZD game was brilliant though. I Platinum'd it.
Nice! That must off took a fair few hours!?

I can unfortunately say I've never platinum'd a game but if I was going to put the hours into doing so I think HZD would be 1 I would happily spend the hours to get It done

My brothers a big lover of the Dark Souls type of games and I see him platinum that and it took some doing lol

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
its old.. but GTA always been a decent console game, all uncharted games good, assassins creed, all good games

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
We enjoyed 100% the playroom that comes with the PS5 😂 it was actually really fun and the time trials were good competition for us

NemokSweft

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 20, 2023
There are so many great options out there, it really depends on what kind of games you're into.
If you're looking for some action-packed adventure, I'd definitely recommend checking out games like Spider-Man: Miles Morales, God of War, and Horizon Zero Dawn. For something more laid back, you might enjoy games like Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, or Minecraft. If you are into solitaire games, I suggest joywallet.com

Last edited: