[Other] GSP (Global Service Platform)

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
is the source available anywhere? from what a gm said in game theres a lot of things that cant be changed like stats and level caps. can u confirm what can and cant be edited, like can items mobs skills be changed can the level and stats cap be removed ?

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Is this MIR3 GSP Server files running? If I remember good, assasin is included will be nice if you can share it please, thx!

PD: seems that nobody is interested in these files lol.

Last edited:

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
Alot more people than you think are interested in playing a version of global mir 3 again, as long as its stable

JansBlade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2007
anything else been done to these that have been released? Ive been having a look at them and managed to get the .exes to load the ini file, but cant sus out what needs to go in them.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Missing some files.. someone in these thread have the files but dont share..
Dont worry, im making mir3 again with more things :D

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Missing some files.. someone in these thread have the files but dont share..
Dont worry, im making mir3 again with more things :D

I'm sure they are waiting your release for making their own custom files, but they won't release these atm, tbh people like that needs to be kicked from this community. They just come there to give us some screenies about their working files...

JansBlade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2007
I suppose I understand why they don't release. Because they wont be special if everyones setting up the servers. But they could atleast point those with the 'know how' in the right direction to sorting them out themselves.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I suppose I understand why they don't release. Because they wont be special if everyones setting up the servers. But they could atleast point those with the 'know how' in the right direction to sorting them out themselves.

They don't release because they won't make money off people if they did, simple as that.

___LiquidIe___

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 20, 2015
Bichon Province
I am sorry to have to say this but the GM on this server only cares about the Asian players, bans, removes items from any euro players if they complain. So I moved to Dark Side and you know what, I have never in all my days of playing p servers seen a p server with so many active players its insane. I had a few issues with gm and heFaceBook'd me in a timely manor to fix them.

GSP GM does not understand the mechanic's, will loose every euro player once starts charging as is biased towards the Asian server, And even had the cheek to merger a server ran by Asians to a server ran by euro together which meant all global players then got out numbered and out gunned as the Asian server has been open longer. Yes they got a small XP boost to try catch up before the merge but lets face it any time a global player complains to a gm your response is (we do not care) you want to be part of that go ahead. I decided to leave and chosen Dark Side all the gold oldies on there and 57 players on line at once wtf? 76 record this far, that's unreal man well done to Dark Side.

Seriously man this global gm who thinks he can charge Mir 3 by the hour, get a grip all p servers should be free and donation based but never pay to win simple as that.
Just don't waste ya time guys is when summit does screw up and GM doesn't understand you due to language barrier and all your works gone to pot you might as well have just started out on a server you know is English like the majority of us. Those files will be sold one day and when they do an Europe person will pick them up and create a decent server, this GM has a problem he trusts no one to help lend a hand and tries it all himself and is failing, server down more than its up its a joke man. Why should you play a server that pee's ya off more than pleeases ya that's why I have joined good old Kammy and SunYou and Angelis and Skeema in dark side.

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
I am sorry to have to say this but the GM on this server only cares about the Asian players, bans, removes items from any euro players if they complain. So I moved to Dark Side and you know what, I have never in all my days of playing p servers seen a p server with so many active players its insane. I had a few issues with gm and heFaceBook'd me in a timely manor to fix them.

GSP GM does not understand the mechanic's, will loose every euro player once starts charging as is biased towards the Asian server, And even had the cheek to merger a server ran by Asians to a server ran by euro together which meant all global players then got out numbered and out gunned as the Asian server has been open longer. Yes they got a small XP boost to try catch up before the merge but lets face it any time a global player complains to a gm your response is (we do not care) you want to be part of that go ahead. I decided to leave and chosen Dark Side all the gold oldies on there and 57 players on line at once wtf? 76 record this far, that's unreal man well done to Dark Side.

Seriously man this global gm who thinks he can charge Mir 3 by the hour, get a grip all p servers should be free and donation based but never pay to win simple as that.
Just don't waste ya time guys is when summit does screw up and GM doesn't understand you due to language barrier and all your works gone to pot you might as well have just started out on a server you know is English like the majority of us. Those files will be sold one day and when they do an Europe person will pick them up and create a decent server, this GM has a problem he trusts no one to help lend a hand and tries it all himself and is failing, server down more than its up its a joke man. Why should you play a server that pee's ya off more than pleeases ya that's why I have joined good old Kammy and SunYou and Angelis and Skeema in dark side.

Zentaur?sucked?who are you? DR.House of lom3 servers?
Try hold up a mir3 server just like Zentaur..for 9yrs..ahh you cant...nobody cant....because once you wipe a server you are totally screwed...
I have nothing against you or darkside...they got olayers because of AAO guild...they moved on each server...from Zentaur to Hasekura and DarkSide...

That is your opinion about about Zentaur but i couldnt resist to not comment about your funny opinion about zentaur :))

Sedge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2009

Liquid,

What you are failing to tell the community is why you have a dislike for this server.

You was playing GSP server every day up until the point you started to scam players. You was offering gold for real life cash and Blackphoenix was gullible enough to take you up on this and sent you £50. You never sent him the gold and was found out by the GM and subsequently banned. This is fair and everybody on the server thought this was fair. (I'm not Asian neither)

I am in a guild of a few people and we are all on the top 30 leader board and have very nice kit, we haven't received any help from the GM and we are also all English. As the saying goes "You get out what you put in". Had you not got banned Liquid I would have fully expected you to be on the leader board with a nice kit also.

You know as well as anybody that if there is any issues they are posted on the Skype group which the GM checks every day and responds to any problems. You are aware of the time difference between the UK and Malaysia or wherever he is from?

The GM has also stated that he is going to go with the cash shop system once this is fixed and has not charged anybody on a subscription. At the moment he accepts donations for Pig pots and elixirs AFAIK.

I hope you enjoy your time on Darkside and I hope you don't get banned for trying to scam people on there. GSP server is better off without people like you. I appreciate that you are trying to talk up Darkside but when you are posting lies about GSP server it is obvious that you have a problem with the GM, and I feel that people should know what the problem has stemmed from.