[Other] GSP (Global Service Platform)

Join Discord

HerbalEssence

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 20, 2014
Liquid,

What you are failing to tell the community is why you have a dislike for this server.

You was playing GSP server every day up until the point you started to scam players. You was offering gold for real life cash and Blackphoenix was gullible enough to take you up on this and sent you £50. You never sent him the gold and was found out by the GM and subsequently banned. This is fair and everybody on the server thought this was fair. (I'm not Asian neither)

I am in a guild of a few people and we are all on the top 30 leader board and have very nice kit, we haven't received any help from the GM and we are also all English. As the saying goes "You get out what you put in". Had you not got banned Liquid I would have fully expected you to be on the leader board with a nice kit also.

You know as well as anybody that if there is any issues they are posted on the Skype group which the GM checks every day and responds to any problems. You are aware of the time difference between the UK and Malaysia or wherever he is from?

The GM has also stated that he is going to go with the cash shop system once this is fixed and has not charged anybody on a subscription. At the moment he accepts donations for Pig pots and elixirs AFAIK.

I hope you enjoy your time on Darkside and I hope you don't get banned for trying to scam people on there. GSP server is better off without people like you. I appreciate that you are trying to talk up Darkside but when you are posting lies about GSP server it is obvious that you have a problem with the GM, and I feel that people should know what the problem has stemmed from.

what sort of levels and kit is on the leader board? anything close to what the wemade server was? band of azure skys, 64 robes etc? thought this server was a joke might actually give it a go, whats the user count like? % ratio of english/chinese?

Sedge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2009
what sort of levels and kit is on the leader board? anything close to what the wemade server was? band of azure skys, 64 robes etc? thought this server was a joke might actually give it a go, whats the user count like? % ratio of english/chinese?

The highest level on the server is a 53 wizard called bigtank. The lowest level on the leaderboard is 45, which doesn't take long to achieve.

The kits ingame are your standard rares from the bosses with the exception of the odd snow item.

I would say the user count is maybe 50/50 if not more predominantly English. There are three main guilds ingame. Brightchurch who are 100% Chinese guild and think they can bully the server. TheHorde who are majority English who are not afraid to have pvp with Brightchurch even though they have the higher levels! And then there is peacemaker of mir3 who are a friendly guild who enjoy hunting.

It is definitely worth having a go from level 0-42 you gain a 100% exp increase and from 42-46 that drops to 50% then normal rate 46+. A lot of people were put off by the talk of P2P aspect of the game but the gm has confirmed that he won't be doing that. There was issues about disconnects occurring a lot which caused a few people to quit but this issue has been sorted and has been for the past 2 months.

Hope to see you ingame.

b00b00

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 13, 2014
I am sorry to have to say this but the GM on this server only cares about the Asian players, bans, removes items from any euro players if they complain. So I moved to Dark Side and you know what, I have never in all my days of playing p servers seen a p server with so many active players its insane. I had a few issues with gm and heFaceBook'd me in a timely manor to fix them.

GSP GM does not understand the mechanic's, will loose every euro player once starts charging as is biased towards the Asian server, And even had the cheek to merger a server ran by Asians to a server ran by euro together which meant all global players then got out numbered and out gunned as the Asian server has been open longer. Yes they got a small XP boost to try catch up before the merge but lets face it any time a global player complains to a gm your response is (we do not care) you want to be part of that go ahead. I decided to leave and chosen Dark Side all the gold oldies on there and 57 players on line at once wtf? 76 record this far, that's unreal man well done to Dark Side.

Seriously man this global gm who thinks he can charge Mir 3 by the hour, get a grip all p servers should be free and donation based but never pay to win simple as that.
Just don't waste ya time guys is when summit does screw up and GM doesn't understand you due to language barrier and all your works gone to pot you might as well have just started out on a server you know is English like the majority of us. Those files will be sold one day and when they do an Europe person will pick them up and create a decent server, this GM has a problem he trusts no one to help lend a hand and tries it all himself and is failing, server down more than its up its a joke man. Why should you play a server that pee's ya off more than pleeases ya that's why I have joined good old Kammy and SunYou and Angelis and Skeema in dark side.

lmao,shut up kid. you're a well known twat from all servers.

KingHades

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2005
check out the server for yourself and decide, ive seen no bias myself. yes GM is Chinese but i think he is doing the best he can. lvl cap is 53 atm will be raised. most up to date server online with assassin

Superstar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2011
Hi All,

Just FYI - liquid is bitter yea because he got banned for scamming lol!

But also the server is dead. have not seen GM in a long time :S

I love these files, they are close to gelu/ignis/ventus but with sin. anyone that can create a server with these original files will have a lot of company in their server! I miss original mir3.