Guild looking for Mir 3 server.

smoochy boys on tour

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Im leader of a guild of about 30 active WoW players.... getting bored of wow and told em how dramatic mir can be...... over half wanna try it....

Any good ones??

Pvp/pk:confused: would help...

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Feel free to try Dark Side at http://dsmir3.eu

Low rate x1 (however its more like x2 considering number of maps / lures and ways of leveling)

We have stable 20+ players at all times (35+ weekends), such guild as yours could
make a big difference, and you will easy find enemies to PVP.

PM me if have any questions.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Polish?

If you refeer about polish on darkside?

No...my brother...theres only angelis and her loyal puppies...and gm giving bonus items to angelis ...special donation for each member she brought in..

If you want non corrupted gm ( sometimes he may be drastically and ban you if you dont play fait)..i would say zentaur...

My name is august in game and atm i have no pk friends...just a guild that i fight against

Btw..darkside dont have own system...

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:33 PM ----------

ShakeNBake..does your name on Zentaur was Encoremi? I remember this from your forum signature :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Did say pvp/pk... I used to play Zentaur though and did have some good time and supose they have wall wars...

DarkSide looks like a polish server? So would be polish vs my guild then?

Zentaur server been changed over the years , with new systems/features/maps :)

I hope you didnt forgot zentaur site :) http://zentaur.zed.ro/

Here are some features might be interested for you :

LavaTemple : Reserve one map for one day only and just only for your OWN GUILD
GuildWarZone: Join with your guild to fight against other guilds...first guild based on points , wins gold accumulated from entering fee (can reach to up 100m gold)
Zentaur is the only server with own item system (you can design your own item with any item you wish , from level 50 to level 70 item)
KingRoom system based on keymakers ( You receive key in D menu , not in bag as i seen on other servers)
TeamWar ( system almost solved , now remained only setting ammount of players allowed on map + other specifications like : not allowed to enter if you dont have own item , to stop exploiters using bugs)
ZentaurBattleGround ( system still on pending due working on MAP QUESTS , to enter in ZBG you may need 100BossPoints)
SevyanProvince ( Zentaur's new fancy town , based with Quests and DailyQuests)

No...my brother...theres only angelis and her loyal puppies...and gm giving bonus items to angelis ...special donation for each member she brought in..

If you want non corrupted gm ( sometimes he may be drastically and ban you if you dont play fait)..i would say zentaur...

My name is august in game and atm i have no pk friends...just a guild that i fight against

Is true , Zentaur been threated by DarkSide but i have no proves
Angelis came to Zentaur and trying to corrupt players to join DarkSide but with 0 effective :)
I have few players from DarkSide saying that GM from there is paying 1€ for each player you bring out from my server

I think this is crap if you came on this way for paying players to bring you players from my server...

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006

I never heard so much bullshit in my life. No one ever got any item from GM on DarkSide,
its stated clearly in our AD, items are not purchasable, there is also no special treatment.

I can see Zedina send you to spread rumors, but the only corrupt server around is his.
(high level items for donations and stuff like this)

About own system its nothing that I would want on stable low rate.

Is true , Zentaur been threated by DarkSide but i have no proves
Angelis came to Zentaur and trying to corrupt players to join DarkSide but with 0 effective :)
I have few players from DarkSide saying that GM from there is paying 1€ for each player you bring out from my server

I think this is crap if you came on this way for paying players to bring you players from my server...

And more bullshit here... Zedina I know you are afraid, because my server is better, but spreading those lies
is beyond what any professional GM would do. I have prove of you blackmailing people to come back to your
server or you will sell their characters, however I never used them against you.

You have no morals trying to to spread those lies about DarkSide around.

What is more there was never any bonus in real money for bringing players or anything else and
never will be, that is the biggest joke I ever heard, you must have sleepless nights having time to make those things up.

Its sad to see how 2 adults, make a spam and spread rumors and lies in a simple topic,
where a player ask for a nice server to play.

ShakeNBake if after listening to those two you still go to Zentaur I wish you good luck,

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I never heard so much bullshit in my life. No one ever got any item from GM on DarkSide,
its stated clearly in our AD, items are not purchasable, there is also no special treatment.

I can see Zedina send you to spread rumors, but the only corrupt server around is his.
(high level items for donations and stuff like this)

About own system its nothing that I would want on stable low rate.

And more bullshit here... Zedina I know you are afraid, because my server is better, but spreading those lies
is beyond what any professional GM would do. I have prove of you blackmailing people to come back to your
server or you will sell their characters, however I never used them against you.

You have no morals trying to to spread those lies about DarkSide around.

What is more there was never any bonus in real money for bringing players or anything else and
never will be, that is the biggest joke I ever heard, you must have sleepless nights having time to make those things up.

Its sad to see how 2 adults, make a spam and spread rumors and lies in a simple topic,
where a player ask for a nice server to play.

ShakeNBake if after listening to those two you still go to Zentaur I wish you good luck,

Blackmail players? no

Better server? no

Selling items for real cash? NO...You receive from 10euro - 2 vip lamp..and if you collect viplamps you can swap for items in palace. ( not donating players can get items from vip too )

When zentaur had 100 usercount you were playing pacman

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:00 PM ----------

If you not remind , i removed HeroGambling long time ago :)

Players have free will to join what server want but you are jealous of my work/server

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
Many years ago I started to play Zentaur but perhaps only lasted two days. No player helped me with the basics or anything, all having their affairs ..
But for example two weeks ago I started to play DarkSide and friendly people helping me up experience, finish some quests .. and so I'm not English or Polish. The leveling system seems good, I am 36 in two weeks .. Quest for fp, int, gold and experience and yesterday 50 users On :)
I do not understand the **** that you cast on DarkSide if what I see is envy.

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Selling items for real cash? NO...You receive from 10euro - 2 vip lamp..and if you collect viplamps you can swap for items in palace. ( not donating players can get items from vip too )
If you not remind , i removed HeroGambling long time ago :)

Players have free will to join what server want but you are jealous of my work/server

That is in-direct item selling example, you let them buy lamps which can be used to trade for items.

Hero gambling was removed after you accomplished your blackmailing goals and you know it well.

Summarizing... excuse me Zedina, but isn't that your post spreading lies & rumors about my server
showing that its you who is jealous here? Its our behavior that shows what we really think,
words can never express it.

You make me feel like in elementary school once again, coming talking crap, calling names etc.
What the **** are you trying to achieve?

Just get yourself together and think twice before you come spamming crap again.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
That is in-direct item selling example, you let them buy lamps which can be used to trade for items.

Hero gambling was removed after you accomplished your blackmailing goals and you know it well.

Summarizing... excuse me Zedina, but isn't that your post spreading lies & rumors about my server
showing that its you who is jealous here? Its our behavior that shows what we really think,
words can never express it.

You make me feel like in elementary school once again, coming talking crap, calling names etc.
What the **** are you trying to achieve?

Just get yourself together and think twice before you come spamming crap again.

Vip lamp is bonus item that lasts for 1hour and gives extra stats..

Donator player can sell this lamp for 40 50m gold ingame...

Low player can buy this and use as exp boost

If you speak about "miliking money" , your server has the most expensive donation and..you got one time bundles ( what you are saying about zed direct item sale?)

He give chance to all player evolve on server..not like you...with low exp and all players got same set...

In fact..stop throw mud on zentaur ;)

---------- Post Merged at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I been playing zentaur for 6 7 years...is sad when mad players like you seek only for money and forgot about human values

pixypox

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 29, 2011
im not getting in middle of server fight but my name been mentioned well ive been playing this server since march ive never had any items or anything free ive worked hard for what bit ive got
I do go on zent now and then to talk to friend of mine that ply there just like some of zent come on dark
tbh the lies have to stop if I was getting items why do have lvl 48 kit when im lvl 54 and a lot of my items are made so ive not had anything free
so stop saying i do
i still pop on u no i do as my char was banned for coming on on zentur to talk to friends its now unbanned there is no rule saying i cant go on both servers we
play darkside because we love the server
gm is active
community is great
i have my arguments with gm just like we do on most servers we play
but he is fair to all so stop this ****
thank u rant over

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Vip lamp is bonus item that lasts for 1hour and gives extra stats..
If you speak about "miliking money" , your server has the most expensive donation and..you got one time bundles ( what you are saying about zed direct item sale?)
He give chance to all player evolve on server..not like you...with low exp and all players got same set...
In fact..stop throw mud on zentaur ;)
I been playing zentaur for 6 7 years...is sad when mad players like you seek only for money and forgot about human values

I am not sure if you have problems with reading Taifun, or you just don't think before you type. Those lanters can be traded for "real"
items aka in-direct item sell thats a fact on your Zentaur.

On DarkSide I have no items in any of the bundle, its plainly stuff from integral system that comes cheaper as a bundle and its not "changable".

And you come here now and again with stuff like "milking money" and "mud throwing". My friend its you who came here throwing this mud
and accusations. You mention things that don't exist, I am starting to think you guys are either delusional or just feel so treateant that you cant sleep at night.

heart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
stockport soon i'm hoping
Polish?

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:33 PM ----------

ShakeNBake..does your name on Zentaur was Encoremi? I remember this from your forum signature :)

servers got a mix of ppl on at the moment a few different guilds , gm gives a bonus to anyone who brings friends to the server
and for the record im no ones little puppy im a bleeding rotty me
you need to try the server before listening to other ppl tbh ive played it for a while now i leave have a break come back its the only server these days that doesn't keep resetting and its fun ,
zent server was ok at first but now seems pointless to play but dont take my word for it

purebliss/cat

Rad

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 19, 2015
Played zentaur for 2 weeks got to lvl 60. Had gold bars money chests all the kit i needed coming out of my ears where the hell was i suppose to go from there lmao. Im old mir player really zent u dont wanna be slagging of darkside when u got no clue on what a servet should be like. Really stuppid xp kit thats got loads **** of stats on lmao. U got a server so u could make your own rules. The onse that u like. Really its about ppl wanting to play mir that counts. Darkside as an even balance. I have been playing for 2 months. Its hard to get stuff but thats the way old mir was. There always things to do. So much u cant keep up. But thats the best thing it keeps u from being bored. Gm is fait but not a push over. Im lvl 46 and worked hard for that. I aint got best kit but will do till i find better. So dont disrespect darkside when u aint got a clue what mir is. U cant have not with all the **** your giving out. So blame yourselfs when your server as failed coz im sure that many ppl like me think your servet is way to easy butt. Goodbye

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
If you guys are serious about playing Mir 3, don't do it using the old files and donation based servers that seem very keen on gaining a new bunch of active players like yourselfs... Possibly because that would mean more income for them? I would highly recommend Mir 3 GSP. They have the most up to date server files including 4 classes and high level skills that you won't have on the other servers. And the best part is, no pay to win.

www.mir3gsp.com

Rad

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 19, 2015
Played it didnt like. Not very helpfull gm. He not really that active

Konradf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005
Hello

Im playin DarkSide from the beginin and i cant stop play now :) Its awsome ! The server is not "polish" server, both GM are living and working in UK and server is located in UK as well . U can easy find players from UK, Germany, Poland , Romania, USA even from far away Asia ! So in many guild's is mixed type of players from many countries . Gm use always English/Polish announcements coz he speak both languages very well.

If u looking for good, enjoyment Mir3 i recommend you dark side. The most of high lvl bosses are though , i play WoW/ The Old Republic as well many years, and raidin much in progression guilds and i find similar enjoyment in huntin bosses here :)

I highly recommend you DarkSide if u search non-corrupted and fair to players GMs.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lol darkside getting his players to come on here to boast about his server...

its boring and crap need pets to do anything early on...

zentaur was 100x better than your server hands down and iv not played that for years there is a reason zentaur had more users than you'll ever have, it was on of the most active servers in its time.... 140+ people iv not seen any other Mir 3 compete still a old server but still has unique stuff some others don't have i don't play any of the servers but iv played both.

it was one of the most successful servers around.

Last edited: