HellFire

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Also you need more than a programming course to write code for Zircon unless you only aim to make small edits here and there.

Yeah thats very true, it definitely uses more high level programming techniques compared to Crystal.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Zircon is written in C#, so don't expect your C++ knowledge to be immediately transferrable
okay, so now that you clarified that..
What could someone take a class in and be the most helpful with projects atm? What is gonna be most feesable?
Someone continue work on zircon or work on delphi project or work in gsp files? Mir 3 section just needs more options i guess u could say. I want to help, however I can.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
okay, so now that you clarified that..
What could someone take a class in and be the most helpful with projects atm? What is gonna be most feesable?
Someone continue work on zircon or work on delphi project or work in gsp files? Mir 3 section just needs more options i guess u could say. I want to help, however I can.

The only real option is Zircon. The problem is, nobody is working on it publicly.

All other sources would need waaaay too much work to be useable, even the Delphi files which are great but you need Delphi so...