Hello again

smoochy boys on tour

Xplot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2012
Hi guys, I am an old Mir 3 fan, was registered here as Yolom, but cant recover my account because "@live.com" adress has been disabled from Microsoft.

Now I have free time and wanted to make my own server, as I did before. But I have some question and I hope you guys can help me.
Can someone link a lastest server files to follow the tutorials? Is there any way to run this game in W10? as server and as client.

Tried to find it by myself, but I dont know how the game has envolved since my abstence.

Thanks guys!

Regards,

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
WB

Probably worth taking a look at Jamie's Zircon files, I believe they're the most versatile mir3 files publically available right now.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
As above.

Jamie created a set of Open source for Mir3. There is no official guide to their use from Jamie however, but other people might have something dotted about. All spells for all 4 Classes up to Lv.55-60? and all content just before the mad Korean spells/maps etc. Some Korean content is in there, but i don't think ALL of it.

There are some minor things not within the files such as the particle system (Basically what gave Mir3 the "glow" and dirt kick up from wind spells etc), but all the spell images etc are all in place and usable as well as the UI being customisable and not using standard set image sizes.

There is also some additional custom function changes (Such as item crafting/upgrading) that Jamie added, which you might find is in your best interest to remove :D lol. But essentially have a dig through the files, and you'll see for yourself probably...don't just chuck them up like other people are doing, as it won't land very well.

Xplot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2012
Sorry, I had to read it again. My English is not the best, but I keep trying.

I will check Zircon files source. Thanks a lot