Hello everyone

smoochy boys on tour

Laylee92

Banned
Banned
Mar 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I dont know if anyone remembers me, its been a while :)
I started Euro Dragon server and was a member of APEX. (i believe it was Girly92)
Then i played Mir Revenge runned by Lapta ( Jamie) which i really enjoyed.
Then i played Dark Realm. And some mir 3 (didnt like it).

If anyone thinks my username ( Laylee ) rings a bell feel free to react <3. If not you might remember me as the daughter of Sheera.

Love x

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Hello,

Pking Apex members was one of my favorite past times on D Server. I probably killed you once or twice, or three times.

Welcome

Reactions: Emzie

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
i played both server mir revenge and othere dark relam and still not remember that char from both server sorry

but welcome back

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I dont know if anyone remembers me, its been a while :)
I started Euro Dragon server and was a member of APEX. (i believe it was Girly92)
Then i played Mir Revenge runned by Lapta ( Jamie) which i really enjoyed.
Then i played Dark Realm. And some mir 3 (didnt like it).

If anyone thinks my username ( Laylee ) rings a bell feel free to react <3. If not you might remember me as the daughter of Sheera.

Love x

Welcome.

Hello,

Pking Apex members was one of my favorite past times on D Server. I probably killed you once or twice, or three times.

Welcome

It was fun pking Apex members wasn't it. Especially those like Purplewitch just to annoy Wayne/Aldor haha.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Come on guys, who didn't smack Apex around a bit?

Most of them had big mouths but very few of them could ever back it up.

Apex did make me lol quite a bit, getting on their KOS list was a proud day. Was funny as one of their members who I was also m8's with (Rob) told me that wayne/Aldor wanted their KOS list from mir being used on other games that their clan/guild went too once a player had been confirmed as the same player from mir2 lol. Talk about holding a grudge 😄

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I literally dedicated my in-game time to killing Time Tunnel members, does anyone remember malus? I used to love "walk" pvp'in with him and v00d00d.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I literally dedicated my in-game time to killing Time Tunnel members, does anyone remember malus? I used to love "walk" pvp'in with him and v00d00d.
Well killing the chinese has been a huge part of mir since euro,

Reactions: Breezer