Help clueless postman script, and configure in SQL

Salomon

LOMCN Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello I need to know how to configure the Sql the letters of Henry, the script of the automatic and the script of Henry to change the letters from experience.

I am new to scripting.

Thanks.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Zisha released some files with that feature working.or at least I think it's working.

Have you checked them?

Upvote 0

Salomon

LOMCN Member
Oct 25, 2019
Zisha released some files with that feature working.or at least I think it's working.

Have you checked them?

no, I have not checked, you will have the thread to see the files, I want to see how it is configured in the sql. Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Can you post the script?

The problem that the server does not have the card item and you have to put it in the sql, and I don't know which configuration is going, that is my main problem.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
no, I have not checked, you will have the thread to see the files, I want to see how it is configured in the sql. Thank you
Post automatically merged:

The problem that the server does not have the card item and you have to put it in the sql, and I don't know which configuration is going, that is my main problem.

The problem is the guy who posted them deleted the links, so unless you know someone who has them, you won't be able to get them.

And anyway, I don't think anyone will be able to help you the way you want. These are very old files and almost nobody is interested in them anymore let alone giving scripting lessons.

Your only chance is getting the files somewhere and looking into them to see how it's implemented.

Upvote 0

Salomon

LOMCN Member
Oct 25, 2019
The problem is the guy who posted them deleted the links, so unless you know someone who has them, you won't be able to get them.

And anyway, I don't think anyone will be able to help you the way you want. These are very old files and almost nobody is interested in them anymore let alone giving scripting lessons.

Your only chance is getting the files somewhere and looking into them to see how it's implemented.
I am more than 10 years late, however I am still in love with this server, and I have decided to pass as a player and have a server.

I thought that from experience I was not going to fight, because I was a well-worked server.

that is why I am in this community because I think I could get the experience I need.

I have already made my corresponding donations, although I don't know how you can help me with those contributions.

I will continue asking, hoping that someone from the community agrees to help me.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I am more than 10 years late, however I am still in love with this server, and I have decided to pass as a player and have a server.

I thought that from experience I was not going to fight, because I was a well-worked server.

that is why I am in this community because I think I could get the experience I need.

I have already made my corresponding donations, although I don't know how you can help me with those contributions.

I will continue asking, hoping that someone from the community agrees to help me.

Thanks.

The problem is, almost nobody uses these files anymore.

It's not that we don't want to help but all the people with good scripting knowledge are not around anymore or they are focused on their own custom Zircon files. I don't even remember how to write a simple script and I knew how to work with databases and .txt files.

Many have tried to run servers with copying Hispared but none lasts more than a few weeks. Even Hispared struggles with a low user count now.

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
It seems you guys know what he is talking about, what version of Mir is it? What is he trying to do?

Sounds like he has a script that interacts with SQL, if I can see the script, I can tell him what to put into the SQL.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
It seems you guys know what he is talking about, what version of Mir is it? What is he trying to do?

Sounds like he has a script that interacts with SQL, if I can see the script, I can tell him what to put into the SQL.

It's 3.55/Holley.

"Henry" is a feature added originally in Hispared. Henry appears randomly in some cities. He's a postman and he tells you he lost some of his letters. You basically have to run around that map yo find them.

I don't remember the rewards but that's besides the point.

Upvote 0