help needed plz

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
was playing footy to night and twisted it when i was in goal so moved to defence to try run it off and now i cant seem to lift it up a step with out bing in pain can bend the knee just not lift at the same time it starts to hurt the most when walking up steps nact even get my leg up a step normaly

any 1 know what it could be ????

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
go to doctors bud, the'll probally be able to tell you :P by sounds of it u just strained the muscle or somthing, just relax it bud
-Dan

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
sounds like crucia ligament damage, get it checked out also have a hot bath as hot as you can stand and have it for about 30mins

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
sounds like crucia ligament damage, get it checked out also have a hot bath as hot as you can stand and have it for about 30mins

No its nothing to do with that ligament... I done that one in :P
I couldnt walk at all on it... and it took the stupid fookers a year and a half to find out I done it. All these foreign doctors hey.

Also did mine while I was playing football, defending... ball was kicked from are goal keeper so obviously I was running out, then it got headed straight back so I turned quickly back the other way and a nice loud snapping noise... ran it off, came back on and I done it again. Got changed and then I could even walk on it.

Tooks a while to get fully back to strenght also after the operation.

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
No its nothing to do with that ligament... I done that one in :P
I couldnt walk at all on it... and it took the stupid fookers a year and a half to find out I done it. All these foreign doctors hey.

Also did mine while I was playing football, defending... ball was kicked from are goal keeper so obviously I was running out, then it got headed straight back so I turned quickly back the other way and a nice loud snapping noise... ran it off, came back on and I done it again. Got changed and then I could even walk on it.

Tooks a while to get fully back to strenght also after the operation.

But what did you do to it?

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004

just for future reference if you are unsure 2wards an injury that may be muscle related " very have a hot bath " it can lead to blood clots !!!!!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
got my appointment to see a orthapedic surgeon about my knee on the 11th of july, then got to go on another w8ing list for a mri scan, then if its what i suspect then another w8ing list for an op. question: why do we pay so much for the nhs? its **** id rather pay for private health care than the nhs.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
got my appointment to see a orthapedic surgeon about my knee on the 11th of july, then got to go on another w8ing list for a mri scan, then if its what i suspect then another w8ing list for an op. question: why do we pay so much for the nhs? its **** id rather pay for private health care than the nhs.

Nobody cares </3.

Get well soon PureKill!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
if you dont like free healthcare then go to a private hospital and pay the full amount!

point is ill still have to contribute to the nhs.

and i cant get private health care until ive fixed my current problem. but i will be getting it as soon as my knees fixed. estimated 35 quid a month.