HELP - NO CHAT

P1anetEarth

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2018
I have downloaded the CrystalMir Sever Files and can get on to a server but for someone reason my writing or typing i do doesn't show up but will show when i press enter...

Thank you in ADV also any good, Log in screens and UI's going?

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I have downloaded the CrystalMir Sever Files and can get on to a server but for someone reason my writing or typing i do doesn't show up but will show when i press enter...

Thank you in ADV also any good, Log in screens and UI's going?

This is an issue caused by a Windows 10 update (1803 I think it was? please correct me if not) it hasn't only impacted the Crystal Client but other games too (old games haha) there's a fix already posted on here (release or tutorial section, not quite sure)

There is also a discussion within the same thread regarding other ways to resolve the issue such as windowed borderless and changing the clients (user client not the exe) resolution while the game is running.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

P1anetEarth

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2018
This is an issue cause by a Windows 10 update (1803 I think it was? please correct me if not) it hasn't only impacted the Crystal Client but other games too (old games haha) there's a fix already posted on here (release or tutorial section, not quite sure)

There is also a discussion within the same thread regarding other ways to resolve the issue such as windowed borderless and changing the clients (user client not the exe) resolution while the game is running.

Thank you ill have to go and have a look if i can find it

Upvote 0