help with pets

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
hiya all,

when i summon any pet or rent it from npc ... it stay with me few seconds and then its name changes (remove my name and back to its name only ) and attack me like any mobs.
any sugestion to fix this problem plz??

thanx

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
no no m8 , the problem is when the tao summon shinsu by using summonshinsu skill , shinsu's name changes from Shinsu(awadhero) to Shinsu only and attacks me. also when wizz and warr get pets from Pets Npc , pets attack them

note:- the server was runing with out this problem for 2 weeks with out reboot and this problem appeared today during server was runing

soz my English isnt good but i hope i explained the problem well

Last edited:
Upvote 0

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
i did that 2 times m8 and also i was taking backup of files before this problem appeared
and i unrared the backup and used it and also i found the problem :(

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Hummm Well i'v seen this problem beffore on many servers....
Trouble is thay fix it and dont tell anyone what was causeing it...

Personaly i'v never had this problem so i cant help but, If some one whos had this happen and fixed it could post info on it then im sure the comunity would apreciate it. :thumbup1:

/Toxin

Upvote 0

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I had the problem before and a simple hard reboot is all that was needed. The machine had been running solidly for 40+ days therefore was clogged with unnecessary data.

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
LOL Tai u live in noriwch? **** sake... lol i live in ciaster near yarko and LOL at 40+ days, vn1 updates on ur server m8 (Y)

Upvote 0

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Lol no way. Actually half the week I live in Cromer, the other half Ipswich. But spend most my time in Norwich.

Upvote 0