Help Help with zircon Mir3 codeing

smoochy boys on tour

Xzanidu

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hi guys i have played mir3 for many years and have decided i would like to start to try and set up a mir3 server . i have to be honest and say i have no experience with c# coding in fact no coding experience atall so i am just messing on my own pc atm with a local server. i have noticed many of the basics mob stats char base stats item stats shop items ect ect are all changeable within the db which is a very simple thing to understand. But there are certain aspects of the game i cannot find within the db for instance the observer buff castle buffs guild buffs these are some of the first things i would like to change within the code as i plan to have a low rate server but atm these buffs give 50% exp increase which is way to high. i have ctrl f in visual studios once i have opened he files and searched for observerbuff i have found it and thought i had made the changes by altering the numbers and then going to build and then build solution. however once ive rebotted the server it seems they have not taken effect but the changes are still present in the code. i cannot find any refrence anywhere else within the code which my also need changing so i am a little confused as to why its not taking effect on the server. please any help would be massively appreciated . i have attached a image of where i found the observer buff within the code if anyone could advise if anything is wrong or if i have done something wrong ty.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 111

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
Are you still looking on how to do this? I’ve just figured it out today 😊

Upvote 0

Zinexeon

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 8, 2021
Are you still looking on how to do this? I’ve just figured it out today 😊

Would you be able to explain how to remove these buffs? I am also looking into how to do this. To be honest, what I really want is that annoying golden icon above the players head to be gone.

Upvote 0

Zinexeon

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 8, 2021
That icon is only present if you are in the top 5 highest levels of your class everyone else doesnt have it.

Ahhh, fair enough. Tbh, I only played Legend Of Mir 3 very briefly when it was released so my knowledge of the game is really limited compared to Legend Of Mir 2.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Aprpeaciate it.

Upvote 0

Hwarang

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2018
Tunbridge wells
not sure what you are doing Xanidu but changing those values and building does change it ingame on my files so dont look somewhere else for where to change it look at how you are building it, what you said u did seems right but it seems likely to be where the issues are.

Just noticed when the op was guess u arent stuck on this anymore lol

Upvote 0