Request Help

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex
I want to set up and run a server what files are easy to cope with and make changes I did have hero but can not get a log in back ground picture I was a in game and server side gm really love that on mir extreme thanks to Lone for the trust back then i was gmadvisor so what im saying if anyone wants a gm happy to do it or i will try to run a server of my own thanks in advance for any help

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Crystal files are the easiest. You have a live server is 5 minutes.

Any question you could possibly have about managing/editing the files have already been answered on the forums.

Upvote 0

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey myjan,

Just in case there is crossed wires I don't see any sign of disrespect in the above post.

You asked what files are best and Chalace answered Crystal which are the go to files for Mir 2 servers at the min. He also simply suggested if you had a querie about the files such as how to setup them no need to post and wait on replays as loads of people in the past have asked thoese questions and there for loads of posts and guides in the Server Help section.

Hope you get sorted and find the Crystal files easy to launch :)

Upvote 0

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I am no boy just info I am 52 years old so sow some respect or just do not answer simple lol

People really do baffle me sometimes.

You asked for easy files. I gave you a suggestion, along with the fact there is ample information here about using them. No insult, no disrespect.
I think it's safe to say I won't be answering any more of your questions.

Good luck.

Reactions: Sanjian
Upvote 0

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
People really do baffle me sometimes.

You asked for easy files. I gave you a suggestion, along with the fact there is ample information here about using them. No insult, no disrespect.
I think it's safe to say I won't be answering any more of your questions.

Good luck.
Im as baffled as you are tbf, but as a wild guess I'd say he thought your siggy was part of your post and directed at him :ROFLMAO::carrot:

Upvote 0

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i suggest taking your shitty attitude to a different forum tbh.....

i know people say mir2 is dying and we need to band together but i would rather run a server with 10 decent people than 1000 dicks

• Wow
Reactions: Morganja
Upvote 0

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
i suggest taking your shitty attitude to a different forum tbh.....

i know people say mir2 is dying and we need to band together but i would rather run a server with 10 decent people than 1000 dicks

I beg to differ, some people would love 1000 dicks. ;)

In reference to the OP @myjan:
On a more serious note, demanding respect based on your ages is absolute ignorance. Respect is earned not given. Especially when @Chalace was answering your question and helping you out.

Upvote 0

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
The second line of Chalace's reply could be interpreted as saying any questions you have will already have been answered in the forums already, don't ask them again here.

Upvote 0

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
The second line of Chalace's reply could be interpreted as saying any questions you have will already have been answered in the forums already, don't ask them again here.

Sure. We can also interpret any 'world peace' ideology as a thinly veiled totalitarian regime.
State of mind makes the internet a tiresome place sometimes.

Upvote 0

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Indeed.
Now did you interpret my reply as being critical of your original response or that I was simply explaining how it could be interpreted but had no judgement of the response ?

Haha.

As for World peace, nah, never happen.

Upvote 0