help

Join Discord

CITARO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2003
UK
i followed how to setup the server, download the 1.9 client and tried to get it to work but to no avail any help would be appreciated.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
erm.. would help if u specified which part wouldnt work?
or include screenies?
as ur just going to get a lot of people asking u 'what doesnt work'? or the old 'have you.....?' quotes

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
moved to correct section. please use the HELP section next time.

Upvote 0

CITARO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2003
UK
soz it woz my bro who post'd the msg (dum bugga) i told him wot 2 rite but hey once agsin he done it wrong.

neway, i'm usin iceman's files that lozmuir put together rdy to go. but it wont go pass'd the log in screen 4 sum reason, plz help if ya can lol

Upvote 0

CITARO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2003
UK
it doesnt even get 2 the doors m8, put details in press enter or click ok and it does nothin. ??

Upvote 0

CITARO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2003
UK
=o) its great,

but how do i get 2 use the nu spells, (e.g LionRoar etc)?

i can double click on it, its comes up "wanna learn" i click yes & the book goes bak in the bag (nothin hapens)

thx

Last edited:
Upvote 0

omkron

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
As far as i know they dont work, although mine do go into spell list when i click them, Purification didnt but i got it to work somehow. Im trying to get the graphics of the spells to work but all im getting is fireballs lol. MassThunder comes out as a t-bolt and does hit all mobs around the mob u hit, might be able to make that into flamefield, just need to get the right grpahics >.<

Upvote 0

CITARO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2003
UK
kk thx

2 more things,

1) has ne1 got the mob apperances cuz bonelord etc are'nt visible.

2) where are the NPC's in sabuk etc and the NPC 2 get to PI? (Pijana Island) <-- cant speel it lol

u know u love me :P

Upvote 0

omkron

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
Gamerz said:
kk thx

2 more things,

1) has ne1 got the mob apperances cuz bonelord etc are'nt visible.

2) where are the NPC's in sabuk etc and the NPC 2 get to PI? (Pijana Island) <-- cant speel it lol

u know u love me :P

I dont have ne npcs in sw atm. Btw here's my mob db, has BL, mtk,DD etc. visible and magic works (not mtk's mass spell) also has OmaKingSpirit too with looks and halfmoon type spell (may need to change dmg it does and its speed). OKS sounds like devilnode tho >.<

Attachments

• Monster.rar
    4.7 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0