• Tai

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Ill post for herc since he scared to 🤣

All started because i said he was irrelevant in the Emerald Chat section (after bitching about the new GitHub Activity on the Latest Post section). Not my fault you get so easily offended and for the record, you are irrelevant!

1602942504073.png

You even had the audacity to ask me when Valk V2 was coming out when i clearly stated Valkyrie was probably busy doing up his house (which was a guess at best from his own designer), so i asked "Do you even read".

That's when you lost your **** and called me a dick end, now correct me if i am wrong, but I was not the one dishing out childish insults, i was merely backing up my arguement with you. So , if anything, your insults are weak and I clearly got to you , dry your eyes mate ;)

Overeaction - Bitch mode activated
1602942318131.png

Insult 101 - Diss their profession
1602942395641.png

Finish with a Your mum insult
1602942421420.png

Grow the **** up and come back at me when you've got some solid and juicy insults, because this was just weak as ****! I'm going to go ahead and use one of your tactics

You're boring mate, jog on :)

Attachments

• 1602942362759.png
    1602942362759.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zedina

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Not sure why your still using that childhood nickname the underage used to call u down the offi “Bacardi Breezer” .... hope your not still buying them drinks down there .... Nonce.

Here’s a few snips at Mr Bacardis work if your not familiar...

1697C5B9-05A2-429B-9105-FC216830940A.jpeg

87389423-B347-4701-820E-6BFEE6D1EF08.jpeg

See the common trend here? Unfinished...just ask @LOMValkyrie

And dont feel sorry for him guys as he does the frames like this to leave the customers open to attack...he’s a no good widow licking thief...just ask @zedina who he stole content from.

Mr Bacardi Breezer...the no good window licking “could be” nonce

• Dislike
Reactions: Breezer

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
he’s a no good widow licking thief...just ask @zedina who he stole content from.

Excuse me ? I've never stolen anything in my life, the only thing i have that belongs to Zentaur Mir3 is the ZenEditor! Check your facts before you start spouting **** you degerenate.

@zedina have i ever stolen from you ?

As for the name mate, i made this account when i was 13 years old , so your arguement is invalid, i use it for Nostalgic reasons...it brings me solace that i've been here since 2004.

I couldn't care less what you think my work looks like , however, if anyone actually wants to see the stuff i've done, then i'm happy to share pictures ;)

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
See the common trend here? Unfinished...just ask @LOMValkyrie

And dont feel sorry for him guys as he does the frames like this to leave the customers open to attack...he’s a no good widow licking thief...just ask @zedina who he stole content from.

Mr Bacardi Breezer...the no good window licking “could be” nonce

Image being that ignorant enough to insult someone's job,
specially now when this covid **** made more job losses than ever.

Also Cardi B(reezer) not stole any content from me, probably just time, and some hopes, hope one day we shall be BFFS again.

• Dislike
Reactions: SiposN and Breezer

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Image being that ignorant enough to insult someone's job,
specially now when this covid **** made more job losses than ever.

Also Cardi B(reezer) not stole any content from me, probably just time, and some hopes, hope one day we shall be BFFS again.

Now you two kiss.

Reactions: Belle and Tai

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Now you two kiss.

tenor.gif

• Dislike
Reactions: SiposN

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I am very disappointed in the outcome of this, ive had bigger arguments over much less with Tai (like when he had lexus lights in his BMW).

@Hercules weak game, didnt think you would put your tail between your legs so soon, even your first post was full of holes, based on exaggeration and lies.

I love how you thought zed would back you up and you got shot the **** down. You're doing a breezer mate, half finished argument.

Lame.