Heroes or Crystal?

Which type of files would you like to see?

• Heroes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Crystal

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
So currently in the process of putting together a server and we would like to know what type of files you guys would like to see, would you prefer to see the Heroes files return or would you prefer to keep to the norm and see another crystal server? Let us know.

Thanks

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
With the current updates being pushed by @Far i think would be a wrong move to not use anything less than Crystal.

Reactions: LightBringer

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
With the current updates being pushed by @Far i think would be a wrong move to not use anything less than Crystal.
I thought as much myself, but it's not just me working on a new server, it was something that came up, so i believed the best decision would be to ask the community to see what they would prefer

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Care to explain why heroes is even an option?

Not trying to sound argumentative, crystal is all I know and am curious as to why anyone would use old over new/updated files?

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Heroes was mentioned due to a member of the team finding heroes files that he had worked on in the past, he then asked me what i would prefer crystal or heroes, which i then proposed to ask the community instead as mir is a community driven game, without the community there is no mir, so all in all proposing what i did on here felt the best way to approach the subject. Also i am aware that there is so much more options and such to do on crystal, and although heroes is also buggy, and easily exposed to cheats being used there is still alot that can be done on those files with enough time and effort, but as i say, it was better for us to ask the community than to make the decision ourselves