Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
get exe when start auto patcher dont know why xD

sorry idk what u mean

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Added Death Lord // Lord of Mir // Knives Beasts Rooms to Battle Areas!

MOBS.png

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
What u have been doing will help the server alot for sure but i think u need to put in the new spells and everything on a seperate server (Test Server) or on the live server atm to make sure they are all balanced before u do the relaunch just my opinion

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
What u have been doing will help the server alot for sure but i think u need to put in the new spells and everything on a seperate server (Test Server) or on the live server atm to make sure they are all balanced before u do the relaunch just my opinion

ofcourse, I need some players @saturday for a one day testing.. if everything goes okay i'm going to relaunch @sunday

PM me if you want to test @saturday (You must be free for atleast 6 hours..)

---------- Post Merged at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Added new skill (SummonFlyingKing) For taoists..

flyingknig.png

flying.png

I'll keep you guys updated

---------- Post Merged at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Dragon Strike skill for taoists:

Dragon_Strike.png

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Well after reading the thread my conclusion is that some of these mistakes are easily made but you have to wonder if you are actually testing for these mistakes sorry to say seems you are favouring one side making adjustments as and when. This approach has seemed to rattle a few cages. It has been proven that if people know there is going to be no wipe they will try exploit the issue till it doesnt effect them anymore and I can honestly say its always the same users.
I think a Name and Shame thread is needed.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
server was a rushed mess, seems to be the next one will be after a one day beta test

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
He is only running the 1 day beta test to test the new stuff since all the old stuff has been balanced and adjusted before and after u lot rage quit the server.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Well after reading the thread my conclusion is that some of these mistakes are easily made but you have to wonder if you are actually testing for these mistakes sorry to say seems you are favouring one side making adjustments as and when. This approach has seemed to rattle a few cages. It has been proven that if people know there is going to be no wipe they will try exploit the issue till it doesnt effect them anymore and I can honestly say its always the same users.

All the mistakes were fixed right after I knew about them.. this new update/wipe will hopefully have 0 mistakes / exploits.

Also, this wipe decision was only made to bring back balance to server (High level players told me that they leveled using bosses experience .. I fixed all bosses experience now, After wipe I'm pretty sure user count will be 35 + and also no more exploits / bugs / crying and moaning..)

---------- Post Merged at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:27 PM ----------

server was a rushed mess, seems to be the next one will be after a one day beta test

"rushed mess" .. explain that?

didn't I fix everything right after i knew about them ??

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida

Honestly, all the changes that people said "favored certain players" were from people that were incredibly far behind. The changes were made for late game/top tier bosses that were far too easy once you received basic kit from bosses they hadn't hunted yet. Almost like a level 40 fighting a level 60 and complaining about balance. Typical mir stuff. The mistake was that the bosses were originally too easy and they had to be fixed, again which happened after 1 or 2 kills and they ran to forums, but still the wipe would fix that.

The test server will be a good idea and hope that is implemented before any other changes are put in once it goes live.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Personally i think one days beta testing isnt going to be enough unless you are on all day and test in stages for each class / kit / spells to make sure the balance is there between classes. And the suggestions for the wipe and changes werent from the lower level it was from the top 5 on the leaderboard because we actually wanted a usercount to compete with.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I don't know how many days the testing is going to be for really so its not a 1 day testing.. Could be 3 .. could be a week ??

we'll see, also the ones who show exploits and bugs will be rewarded with game gold after testing is over

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Personally i think one days beta testing isnt going to be enough unless you are on all day and test in stages for each class / kit / spells to make sure the balance is there between classes. And the suggestions for the wipe and changes werent from the lower level it was from the top 5 on the leaderboard because we actually wanted a usercount to compete with.

Not sure if this was in response to me...but I know it was, I was the one that suggested it. lol. I was referring to people complaining about the brother spawns, changes in exp, etc. The things that made people quit the first time.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Added new quests to all hunting areas (Including the 5 new ones!)

Also added new quests for the x2 new battle areas (Knives Beasts Maze // Death Lord Room)

(If you want to test the game tomorrow please send me a pm)

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
Have you posted the new auto patcher for the changes or can we use the same as before?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Why aren't you updating the autopatcher? You know it only uploads the files that have changed every time? Save you from uploading all them GB's..

And people can then download the files that are new so much easier?

The technology is there and your not making the most of it..

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Lol I will be uploading them to auto patcher tomorrow Martyn .. chill :p

Skypie .. loads of changes has been made, yes u will have to download like 30 new maps.. new monster files.. new client.exe etc

All of this should be uploaded tomorrow if i get my magic db fixed :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:36 AM ----------

beta will be tonight (hopefully.. if i get my magic database fixed lol)

---------- Post Merged at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Testing will begin tomorrow, Sorry for this but assassin skills are not ready yet.