Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
when will u be uploading the patcher to acctualy pach everything kinda fustraiting patching fresh then having to download the maps seperate/

i dont acctualy think its teh maps in the patchyer its the old data part 2 that were missing in the auto patcher

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:57 PM ----------

or u could limit the starting area's so when ur lvl 70 or 80 u cant hunt the lvl 30 areas ? or make it so u can't pk anyone under (X) ammount of lvls(20) lvls .... justa n idea

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
when will u be uploading the patcher to acctualy pach everything kinda fustraiting patching fresh then having to download the maps seperate/

i dont acctualy think its teh maps in the patchyer its the old data part 2 that were missing in the auto patcher

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:57 PM ----------

or u could limit the starting area's so when ur lvl 70 or 80 u cant hunt the lvl 30 areas ? or make it so u can't pk anyone under (X) ammount of lvls(20) lvls .... justa n idea

Autopatcher might be in a day

Uploading full working client to google drive atm..

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Higher bosses drop better for sure, Lol I seriously have no Idea why they camping low level hunting areas..

I'll try to add more subs / bosses to all first 3 caves tomorrow

Pls do , won't bother playing until it's done tbh lol , lose every boss I go to due to 70/80s being there.

Not much point lvling either without kit to aim for

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Higher bosses drop better for sure, Lol I seriously have no Idea why they camping low level hunting areas..

I'll try to add more subs / bosses to all first 3 caves tomorrow

I told you exactly why we were, i showed you in game and in contest room when you spawned the bosses for us. They weren't killable for 2 80+ wizards. They are aimed for 60s to kill and it would take us 20-30 mins per 1

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
wizzies are for leveling lol sure its would benifit acctualy having a grp to kill bosses also still gettign black maps when downloading maps after the patch

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
wizards were never meant to be as a "hunting class" every one knows that if you want to hunt you go in a war or a tao ..

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
death when will u be able to sort the maps out for the poeple who never downlaoded the game before just regular patch is not giving the maps for the caves for some reason

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
? What are you 2 even talking about lol, 2 level 80+ wizards in 300mc + gear are having trouble killing bosses meant for level 60. If you think that's right you're complete morons lol. 2 High level wizards should never have trouble killing a boss as you just firewall eachother and have the boss walk on it while using other spells. Even with a warrior we'd still struggle. Clearly as cobra said it's not just 1 or 2 people it's every 80+ because the other bosses are ****

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
? What are you 2 even talking about lol, 2 level 80+ wizards in 300mc + gear are having trouble killing bosses meant for level 60. If you think that's right you're complete morons lol. 2 High level wizards should never have trouble killing a boss as you just firewall eachother and have the boss walk on it while using other spells. Even with a warrior we'd still struggle. Clearly as cobra said it's not just 1 or 2 people it's every 80+ because the other bosses are ****

Problem is I tested it my self, I wore frozen kit tried yimoogi and killed it .. also killed Kirin

Plug (Level 60 wiz with champion kit) killed Kirin too ..

---------- Post Merged at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:33 PM ----------

death when will u be able to sort the maps out for the poeple who never downlaoded the game before just regular patch is not giving the maps for the caves for some reason

I'm currently uploading the client .. should be ready in few hours (This is 100% working)

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
bosses need sorting, the subs spawn in the same spot on every floor, theres level 75+characters just running to each spawn and killing it and flattening all the noobs in their way , no punishment for pking , i have nothing against pking but when theres 8 higher level caves available and the highest chars in game are camping the first caves boss over and over, how do you expect lower levels to get kitted?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
I thought you already did upload a fully working client...like 3 times ago?

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
https://ufile.io/9la3o Download and extract in Heroes Rise folder.

There will be a new client after reboot (Which is in 30 minutes)

so you have to download a new one in 30 minutes..

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Heroes Rise Newest Client .. 8/4/2017

https://ufile.io/s6obh

This has to be downloaded to connect to game..

Full Heroes Rise Client will be ready tomorrow early morning.

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
working fine for me just staying attempting to connect to server 1 2 3 4 since server down atm