Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
well this is poor, you introduce new bosses, let one group farm them, then when the other guild gets to a level to be able to kill them , you buff the bosses again, once again favouring the geek group and letting them fly ahead.

Constant bugs ingame, yet your on about introducing a new class? try fixing dash bug , blade avalanche does 0 damage , tao pets are pointless , ac/amc buffs give 16 stats on a server where the avg ac/amc is 400/500 ,wizards FW lagging any room its placed in, magic shield bugged, but yeah lets introduce a new class in 3 days

most of us have now quit, enjoy your 6 usercount server , it was fun for a couple days but you are clueless, should have listened to the general LOMCN community.

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
to add to that he says he bans the exploiters and cheaters for 3 days and oh wow 1 hour later they back. he has no clue how to actually run the server and aparently has the best coder in mir yet cant sort a simple problem out anyone looking for a high rate i wouldnt touch this with a barge pole

and you wonder yourself why you have been classed as a untrusted member on LOMCN

Last edited:

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
to add to that he says he bans the exploiters and cheaters for 3 days and oh wow 1 hour later they back. he has no clue how to actually run the server and aparently has the best coder in mir yet cant sort a simple problem out anyone looking for a high rate i wouldnt touch this with a barge pole

and you wonder yourself why you have been classed as a untrusted member on LOMCN

thank you for playing, good luck on the next server you are moving to.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Lol, Your attitude ****ing stink's it really pain's me when somebody has a server with loads of content, maybe even a coder to help you out and your just so unprofessional it's made everybody quit >.< Shame.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
My attitude is so ****ing stink? Lol.

They want to leave, They don't like the server .. Can I stop them?

Nope.

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Download BDD Maps here:

https://ufile.io/qzs48

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Lol, Your attitude ****ing stink's it really pain's me when somebody has a server with loads of content, maybe even a coder to help you out and your just so unprofessional it's made everybody quit >.< Shame.

Man the only person with a really bad attitude.. is.. you Piff1. I really do feel your frustration and I am a bit upset our guild mass recruited which is a really dumb thing to do on private servers (but I think the guild sizes should be smaller as 20 man guild sizes just make the end result being only 2 guilds in the end).

After the stuff you said to him, which the only thing pretty much left out was to tell him to kill himself, he responds with :

"thank you for playing, good luck on the next server you are moving to."

We are under the impression this is a 17 year old trying to figure all this stuff out. I been there done that so I will give him a shot so long as he doesn't give up. Server isn't a week old so there is so much to be done.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
You're only giving him a shot as he's changing the bosses after you guys farm them, if the other guild was the one playing 18 hours a day and he changed them you and your group would leave. It's unfortunate you guys farm the "4 brothers" for a day and a half get full 90+ kit on 5-6 chars then he changes them by reducing drop rate by 10% then the spawn change from 3-6 hours and then he increases def/hp. After a group kills them for a day on a half on "easy mode" you can't change the drops/spawns on them really offputting. Goodluck nonetheless

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Black Dragon Dungeon is now in game.. Can only teleport to with a group of five, Check Group Areas Npc (Tai) in Bichon Wall

and it is only available in 2 options..

Gold option (250m)

Scrolls option (Loki..Kris..Larry and pete scrolls)

You and your group will only have one hour when you enter.

Bosses will not be easy, And they will also drop Orbs.

New Black Dragon Dungeon Bosses:

Crystal Weaver.. HellTiger .. Devourer .. Spear King and WingedLord.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Man the only person with a really bad attitude.. is.. you Piff1. I really do feel your frustration and I am a bit upset our guild mass recruited which is a really dumb thing to do on private servers (but I think the guild sizes should be smaller as 20 man guild sizes just make the end result being only 2 guilds in the end).

After the stuff you said to him, which the only thing pretty much left out was to tell him to kill himself, he responds with :

"thank you for playing, good luck on the next server you are moving to."

We are under the impression this is a 17 year old trying to figure all this stuff out. I been there done that so I will give him a shot so long as he doesn't give up. Server isn't a week old so there is so much to be done.

Oh another ****ing LOMCN faggot who's played 5 minutes ingame and has 0 clue what's going on think's they can have an opinion lol, it's FACT people explioted gold and nothing was done. Just shut up lol

Last edited:

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Oh another ****ing LOMCN faggot who's playin 5 minutes ingame and has 0 clue what's going on think's they can have an opinion lol, it's FACT people explioted gold and nothing was done. Just shut up lol

i took their gold .. that's the best thing i can do..

Also it was my bad .. it was a 1 letter issue :/

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Oh another ****ing LOMCN faggot who's played 5 minutes ingame and has 0 clue what's going on think's they can have an opinion lol, it's FACT people explioted gold and nothing was done. Just shut up lol

You do realize I am one of the highest lvls on the server right?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
This community is so lost if this was ANY respectable GM, the chars would of been stripped of everything or banned and made restart, it's a pure joke and made loads of people quit. Koriban you fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down and then face planted the floor, i'd take being a little less smart than looking like you and never leaving the house, i'd put my life on it you stink of BO... Sorry i'll keep my opinion to myself next time and let people play a server full of explioted gold and exp pots xD Kappa.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
He's talking to Piff1 not you.

My bad lol sorry

---------- Post Merged at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:15 AM ----------

This community is so lost if this was ANY respectable GM, the chars would of been stripped of everything or banned and made restart, it's a pure joke and made loads of people quit. Koriban you fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down and then face planted the floor, i'd take being a little less smart than looking like you and never leaving the house, i'd put my life on it you stink of BO... Sorry i'll keep my opinion to myself next time and let people play a server full of explioted gold and exp pots xD Kappa.

Exploited exp pots .. ? Ehh

Also have u even read what i said?

I took the gold from the ones who exploited gold..

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
They exploited gold. Bought exp pots with exploited gold = exploited exp pots. Not difficult.

You say you took their gold , yeah what they had on there characters at the time , what about what they already spent ?

i don't even know why im still writing.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
They exploited gold. Bought exp pots with exploited gold = exploited exp pots. Not difficult.

You say you took their gold , yeah what they had on there characters at the time , what about what they already spent ?

i don't even know why im still writing.

They didn't even get time to spent the money on exp potions .. really, I took their gold right after I saw them.

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Heroes Rise Autopatcher fully working auto patcher:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B72jJInGCHb0NjRhYU5XUG54N2c