Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Enjoying the server so far with a couple of exceptions. Seeing all the junk been said on this thread. Yes people exploited, but its very easy to catch up with the highest level being 110+ Taoist. Being in the top 5 highest levels, items seem a little rare but makes boss hunting more worth it. Killing Fox boss which states is the best boss on server defiantly has a poor drop. EM was killed with out a drop for some reason, even thou gm showed us a drop... Also needing a lot more content, few ideas... Make Ancient caves viable e.g. reduce their damage, agility (wizards fire wall doesn't touch them) and need some drops from the bosses as well as they are x3 drops, great. killing Ancient WT for frozen & wisdom gear. Group bosses & leveling needs adding, prime example Battle Ground... But none of the less its good fun, i nice mix up of classes on the server all serving their purpose.

If anyone fancies a fast paced server then this is it.

I'm currently working on a big update, it will hopefully make players return.

this update will include:

6 new hunting areas

3 new battle areas

adding new spells for all classes

fixing the bugged spells (Firewall, shoulder dash..)

adding assassin (with new spells too)

adding 3 new hunting ancient areas and fixing the old ones drops..

adding battle ground.

could be 2-3 days, But now is a good time to catch up with the higher levels so you prepare for this big update.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
To be honest, with this new update, you should probably just wipe the server and the levels of everyone and start fresh. Since the beginning of this server so much has changed and has given the people who started a massive advantage and is being very off putting for any new players. This is coming from someone who is top 5 levels. If you want more people to play then you probably want to just start it over and see if that brings more people back in.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
POLL:

Do you want the server to be wiped ?

YES / NO answer below

This will bring back more balance no more leveling to 110 in 5 days..

After the wipe:

Assassin will be added -- With 2 new skills.

Warrior / Wizard / Taoist -- Will have 2 new skills

(ALL the bugged spells will be fixed)

(Awakening system will be fixed too)

7 new hunting areas (Makes them 20 in total)

3 new battle areas (makes them 8 in total)

More quests (In all caves)

Last edited:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
**** it why not i suppose, gives everyone a chance to check out the server fresh, as long as you have worked sins in well it should be fine

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Before the wipe I would suggest having the auto patcher completely 100% working. Also all the things advertised should be finished. If those aren't ready then they shouldn't be in the opening thread. Tons of people are looking for a good high rate to play and this could honestly be it...I have enjoyed it so far, if done properly everyone should at least give it a go

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
If your struggling for an autopatcher I can help you with some space... send me a pm.

Actually I already did, just just haven't used it yet.. o.O

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Probably Saturday, I need to get them updates done .. 1 cave takes like 2 hours :/

and also working on Golden King of Mir / Golden Evil Mir (For battle areas)

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Will you do be doing at least a days beta testing before going live since you implementing a lot of changes?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
possibly try this again once its wiped and assassin is added.

can you tell me what i need to download without any **** ups please.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
possibly try this again once its wiped and assassin is added.

can you tell me what i need to download without any **** ups please.

I'll be uploading another full link + uploading the new stuff (magic.lib files / maps etc to autopatcher) @saturday morning

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'll be uploading another full link + uploading the new stuff (magic.lib files / maps etc to autopatcher) @saturday morning

use google drive please, it works for everyone at a decent speed.

il retry on sat, if usercount stays around, il stay

gl with relaunch.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
what two new skills does every class get? is it something new or just the same old spells?

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
what two new skills does every class get? is it something new or just the same old spells?

some are new (warrior: blade storm .. wizards: flamingball / heavenbolt) .. still need to code skills for (taos/assassins)

*added new battle area* (Knives Beasts Dungeon)

*added 5 new hunting areas: Frozen Temple / Prijana Temple / Prijana Stone Cave / Blood Land / Swamp Cave*

knivesbeasts.png
FlamingBall ( Has chance to freeze the enemy for couple of seconds )

flamingball.png

Heaven Bolt skill

heavenbolt.png

Blade Storm skill

bladestorm.png

Last edited: