Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
DeathAngel there are many spells that u need to balance and im getting tired of telling u them and u not doing any changes and lots of people are aswell so heres a small list so u can go back to it.Otherwise people will continue to leave the server.

MagicShield for wizzards needs to be lowered a wiz can tank way to much for being a squishy ranged class.Needs to be lowererd to 40% dmg reduction not 50% as it is atm.If that doesnt make a difference maybe to 30%.

PoisonCloud was fine the way it was before being able to cast multiple PoisonClouds.

SoulFireBall honsitly doesn't do enough dmg to players or mobs.

FireWall the duration of FireWall is definitely do long so it needs to lose some duration.

DarkBody does way to much dmg hitting 5k dmg on all mobs and players needs to be 2k at max.

CresentSlash hitting critical dmg so often which is 2x or 3x more the dc then u have currently but the normal hits do the same dmg as the dc u have around.

Can gladly make a bigger list for u once these major bugs have been fixed.

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Servers really in a **** state currently, Theres so many people getting off put by people exploiting there skills its beyond belief, You have shurikan running around 1 hitting level 80's with Dark body, or his crescent slash 3 hitting me on a tao. i can see many people quiting and the GM literally does nothing about it and leaves these issues ingame without testing, Worst gm ever you listen to stupid people, Taos cannot even hit wizzard due to there overpowered Magicshield which you've been told about many a times but chosen to ignore. Sort your server out and punish people who are taking advantage of abusing there broken skills currently, if you aint got the motivation to sort this out then dont expect me to return.

---------- Post Merged at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:28 PM ----------

DeathAngel there are many spells that u need to balance and im getting tired of telling u them and u not doing any changes and lots of people are aswell so heres a small list so u can go back to it.Otherwise people will continue to leave the server.

MagicShield for wizzards needs to be lowered a wiz can tank way to much for being a squishy ranged class.Needs to be lowererd to 40% dmg reduction not 50% as it is atm.If that doesnt make a difference maybe to 30%.

PoisonCloud was fine the way it was before being able to cast multiple PoisonClouds.

SoulFireBall honsitly doesn't do enough dmg to players or mobs.

FireWall the duration of FireWall is definitely do long so it needs to lose some duration.

DarkBody does way to much dmg hitting 5k dmg on all mobs and players needs to be 2k at max.

CresentSlash hitting critical dmg so often which is 2x or 3x more the dc then u have currently but the normal hits do the same dmg as the dc u have around.

Can gladly make a bigger list for u once these major bugs have been fixed.

So your agreeing Dark body is bugged, yet your currently running around exploiting? by using it on people to gain items. i hope the GM reads this and bans you. Dark body on explosion should be 1k at max, Also crescent slash needs sorting 3 hitting a TAO of almost 5k hp is wrong in itself, sinces its range i cannot even attempt to escape from a sin currently.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Right.. I never ignored any of your messages.. I said I'm working on magic shield so it becomes 30% instead of 50%..

I'm not the best coder.. I'm still looking at my magic shield code trying to understand.

about poison cloud 4 clouds seemed to be a lot really.. and their damage is just very high, how about I make the taos cast 4 but lowering poison cloud damage?

Also about darkbody, I'm going to fix it in next reboot. . Which will happen in 2-3 hours.. with hopefully magicshield fixed.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Right.. I never ignored any of your messages.. I said I'm working on magic shield so it becomes 30% instead of 50%..

I'm not the best coder.. I'm still looking at my magic shield code trying to understand.

about poison cloud 4 clouds seemed to be a lot really.. and their damage is just very high, how about I make the taos cast 4 but lowering poison cloud damage?

Also about darkbody, I'm going to fix it in next reboot. . Which will happen in 2-3 hours.. with hopefully magicshield fixed.

Pretty sure u don't need to be a coder to edit magic shield 50 to 30% reduction.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
If you even looked at the source code crystal has you'd know you need to be a coder to reduce the magic shield from 50 to 30% reduction.

I'll get help from a friend now and try fixing this.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
This is why i said proper testing needed done, GM finished what he was doing then put it up for people to play and let it go live, no once did i seem him actually test level 60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130 and the kits and skill damage between classes and caves so this was inevitable.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
This is why i said proper testing needed done, GM finished what he was doing then put it up for people to play and let it go live, no once did i seem him actually test level 60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130 and the kits and skill damage between classes and caves so this was inevitable.

this isn't an issue from my server side, DarkBody was coded to do a critical damage 1/1 ..

I'll be fixing it, and if you don't want to play the server then just don't.. cba with moans .. every one wants his class to be OP

I can't really make every one happy

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I didnt even bother starting back since you didnt stick to your word and wipe it.. You never properly tested anything over the 2 days it was up either so this was expected.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
this isn't an issue from my server side, DarkBody was coded to do a critical damage 1/1 ..

I'll be fixing it, and if you don't want to play the server then just don't.. cba with moans .. every one wants his class to be OP

I can't really make every one happy

No they don't, I just want it balanced so I can actually defend myself.... as it currently stands I can't I never asked for 4 poison clouds either Id be happy with casting 2... also the new pet is trash it attacks then it don't move for like 15 seconds after it's finished attacking...

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
I didnt even bother starting back since you didnt stick to your word and wipe it.. You never properly tested anything over the 2 days it was up either so this was expected.

The server did get wiped though.

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:15 PM ----------

If you are having issues with the auto patcher with it crashing you will just need to remove the file/folder it is having issues with. Starting as Admin may help some of you as well.

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
No they don't, I just want it balanced so I can actually defend myself.... as it currently stands I can't I never asked for 4 poison clouds either Id be happy with casting 2... also the new pet is trash it attacks then it don't move for like 15 seconds after it's finished attacking...

You all need to be able to have it the way it was when you all could throw 4 PCs. It made it much more fair for you all to throw 4 PC's and I bet it is a hell of a lot more fun and interactive playing the class. In terms of PvP I think you being able to keep tossing out PC's was awesome. I (being a wizard) had to constantly keep moving dodging PC's while getting in some FDs/FW/etc which is way more fun than just waiting for you to throw a PC and move out of it and then I could just stand still and fight.

Kudos Death for making that change and realizing that would make it even. Whoever you listened to change it I would start to refrain from their input or just take what that person(s) says with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
sent host a message, I don't know when will it be back up.

I'm hopefully looking to fix darkbody / magic shield before getting it back online.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
You all need to be able to have it the way it was when you all could throw 4 PCs. It made it much more fair for you all to throw 4 PC's and I bet it is a hell of a lot more fun and interactive playing the class. In terms of PvP I think you being able to keep tossing out PC's was awesome. I (being a wizard) had to constantly keep moving dodging PC's while getting in some FDs/FW/etc which is way more fun than just waiting for you to throw a PC and move out of it and then I could just stand still and fight.

Kudos Death for making that change and realizing that would make it even. Whoever you listened to change it I would start to refrain from their input or just take what that person(s) says with a grain of salt.

You had to dodge my poison clouds? what an earth for they did zero damage as magic shield is broken? all it does is miss miss miss.... so your talking utter shite there....

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
You had to dodge my poison clouds? what an earth for they did zero damage as magic shield is broken? all it does is miss miss miss.... so your talking utter shite there....

Are you just trying to argue for the sake of arguing? I am advocating the stronger option for PC here lol because earlier today taos could only throw 1 PC and if you are saying it only misses well then your comment doesn't make much sense in terms of me talking shite now does it?

I agree Taos need a buff. I also never thought at any point you all needed a nerf since I started playing. I hope are not under the impression that since I don't play a tao that I don't want to see them buffed and be weak. I do know you are getting buffs to your AC, MAC spell and UE is getting a buff so that will help for PvE and PvP but it all depends what Death decides to change them to.

I agree MS could use a nerf, not 20% like I think some people are saying but I don't advocate making enormous changes to skills. I am more of a person who thinks IF a change is going to happen try to stay within a 3-5% change unless you have the math all sorted out and are very confident that something like a 10%+ change is warranted for example.

Also I am not the guy you fought, I am FriendOne. You were fighting FriendTwo. I fought a tao my lvl the day the server opened at around lvl 65ish and I loved the fact I had to keep moving out of PCs. If the names got confusing there to know who is who on LOMCN well let me tell you... we confuse ourselves as well with the people we play with using these names lol.

---------- Post Merged at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Server Crashed