HeroOfLife Server LOL Read This!!

smoochy boys on tour

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
ermmm. ive just been on HeroOfLife server LOL what a bundle of c*** i read a quest npc that said i need a "scroll" just a scroll no name no nothing so i went to kill the mob that the npc said it dropprd killed the mob and got a magic scroll then i went bk to the npc with my scroll teling me i was a theif lol so i just thought the npc wasnt working so i let the gm know and all i got off the GM was " lol your one thick mofo and im gonna ip ban you cause ur one annoying thick mofo" LOL what i do wrong all i did was try and help check out this pick he recalled me into aload of mir kings >.< then relised i had a clearring on and made bloodsukers PMSL BEST SERVER OUT (then he TRYED to Pk me) try the server might be fun ;) LOLOL posted by TheMaster using m8's acc anyways check out the pic lemme know what ya think LOL ...

Attachments

• Images00.JPG
    Images00.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 65

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
so ok a GM can ban ppl 4 being thick LOL omg ya i wouldnt like to play ur server!!

nup72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
thnx m8 :)

ok i have 3 quest npc's in game paraquest/proquest/multiringquest and for each quest u need a diffrent scroll (parascroll/proscroll/magicscroll (wich is for multiringquest )
but TheMaster didnt bother to read it so he was ****ing my npcs off etc so anyway themaster its my server not urs ill do wat i like :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
sammy. i dont think you get the main point that its his server, and he can ban who he likes, for what he likes, when he likes. this isnt official mir, get used to it.

nup72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
thnx guys :P

just was a bit pissed off had a probs @ home lol nvm

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
lol lets all say mir 2 owns gr8 servers we will soon see how many ppl play when euromir3 is out :p

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
well decent server lol ermmm... 3 ppl play it, its been up like 3 week lol yer your server ull do what ya like but... if thats what ya did to me wonder why u only got 3 player's playing well dont take a genius to work it out, id class uer server as well... T-TOTAL CRAP!!! but good 4 ppl thats dont have to put up with ya mouth cos they are thick ... LOL

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
god do u ever shut up. i wouldnt want you on my server.

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
lol u have a server... errmmm... ? and its me ill do what i want they are my hands im free to do what i want with them haha soo ur server do u have one?

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
yeah so shut the f*** up u retarted w***** your just a total reatard like to stick up everyone's a$$

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
Its a good server when a gm calls u think and says u carnt red look at him he carnt f***ing spell right i rest my case dont going to say i going to spam your server cus u carnt spell he just a tital retard

halflife

ermmm why cudnt u do that all in the one post?

*cough

spam.jpg

Last edited:

nup72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
lol full od sh*t server hasnt been up 3 weeks lmfao its not ever live i put it up fpr me and ma cuz to play mess about etc so why lie u mofo and err i dont se u wiv a server