Hey all

smoochy boys on tour

CB2K

LOMCN Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hey guys,

Just came across this forum on google. I use to play Mir when it was active in the UK back in 2000 (anyone remember the Mir TV show?)
wouldn't mind playing again on an active server, so just checking in here to see how busy it is here.
Cheers all

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Most active Mir2 server is Valkyrie. Hit me up on there /Hercules I have created a guild to focus on LvLing, somewhat casual but can offer to help with anything you need.

Reactions: Martyn and Pusha

CB2K

LOMCN Member
Mar 3, 2019
thank you for replying, will find the download link shortly

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Most active Mir2 server is Valkyrie. Hit me up on there /Hercules I have created a guild to focus on LvLing, somewhat casual but can offer to help with anything you need.
might take you up on that as well mate please!

CB2K

LOMCN Member
Mar 3, 2019
thank you, downloading currently. Looking forward to picking up a wooden sword again and knocking out some chickens

Reactions: ~HeavenSent~

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Loved the show. Quite liked the myth of soma one too. I notice one of the main MOS private servers have made their own weekly podcast/show. Is nice to see that community has stayed together since GN days too.
Really o_O can you link?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Really o_O can you link?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Was advertised on FB each weekend when they was doing the podcast/show.
I remember watching a few, the podcast was usually started by some real proffesional sounding lass introducing them.
Pretty sure it was myth-of-soma server (spelled exactly like that), vids was on youtube at one point. Might still be.

Wasn't as good as the official show that once was but still.. was something. I presume they are still going strong as loads of friends play the server.

Horizons the other old GN game (The one where you controlled the dragon) did the same, they had a regular fan made show/podcast that was quite regular. Not sure if that continued when they rebranded the game as Istaria. There is still a big part of the community on there that dates back to GN times.

CB2K

LOMCN Member
Mar 3, 2019
any one know how to open a rar file? first time I have used one- weird way to use a client
Post automatically merged:

please ignore the last comment, not used winzip in ages
Post automatically merged:

saying that, it is taking forever to unpack

Last edited:

CB2K

LOMCN Member
Mar 3, 2019
finally sorted using 7zip - just loading in now. WInZip would not install due to an issue with the file from the site

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Glad you sorted it. Sometimes silly things like downloading in a certain browser mucks it up. (I had to download in chrome browser)

Xythas

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Chesterfield
Loved the show. Quite liked the myth of soma one too. I notice one of the main MOS private servers have made their own weekly podcast/show. Is nice to see that community has stayed together since GN days too.

I remember the first time I saw mir was on that show. Off of school flicking through the channels and came across it. Hooked ever since haha. I did watch the soma one too but mir attracted my attention more.

Reactions: Emzie

CB2K

LOMCN Member
Mar 3, 2019
right up to level 25, will message you at some point Hercules, character name is Nimbus