hi all new to lomcn

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirwizalot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2003
outterspace
:alien: first of all i am looking for server files to get a great server up and running so all u mir freaks can lvl kill be killed and have fun the server will be up dataed at least once a week with new patches once i get the files as i lost mine when i was burgled so if u have ne info where i can get server file to run a privert server please let me know:3some:

P.S once up and running i will be looking for good GM's to help me keep the game running smooth

william12

hi

welcome to lomcn u can get untoched server files from www.fernys.co.uk and theres a guide to help u aswell its in download section;)
edited : soz i thought u were talking about mir 2 server files im a bit tired typed in wrong section

Last edited:

sirwizalot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2003
outterspace
ty ty ty

m8 thanx alot as i lost the lot now i can get it back up and running soon to post i hope well a week ot to not going to rush it out

<|~Stonehelm~|>

wat ya reckon start lvl and exp will be like sir? if u need ne gm hlp pm may not be much hlp , up to u ;)

sirwizalot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2003
outterspace
Start lvl

Well im not a great lover of super high lvls like some servers do u start at lvl 34+ on some thats a bit hight but so is lvl 15 a bit low so im thingking something along the lines of 20-25 and and i am going to try and stop wiz pets untaming and Ur the first recruite to the GM's Guild m8

just for ur help if u have ne new map ideas iver leave me a link or email them to me a t [email protected]

Last edited:

Lionheart

&quot;SCHMIBBIT&quot;
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
i am avaliable for Gm status :D

also , lv 34 start :S bit high aint it????

Mind u, GM starts at lv 255 i suppose :P

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
If u actually read what he said he said that sum servers are a lvl 34 start which he thinks is too high and then he thought 15 was too low. He came to the conclusion that 20-25 was a good start lvl. I think Gm Requirents are sum1 who can actually read so Lionheart cant be a gm :P

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Looks like ya cant spell either.

Descent = downward slope.

SO u have been a downward slope Gm eh?

Cool. Wanna describe to me what they do? They got ne special powers that DECENT GMs dont have.

sirwizalot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2003
outterspace
Stop *****ing

:argh: stop *****ing my severs not even up and running yet if lion heart whant to be a gm then i'll look into it but ffs if the *****ing continues i'll request this thread closed for good:argh:

Cartman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Not Were I Wanna B :(
id be happy 2 be a GM

i mean obviously its yp 2 u, no presure , *HINT*
j/kin
when ya server's up , u can run ppl u've selected as gm's through a test :)

<|~Stonehelm~|>

Matt shuttup and stop being a retard, Thread closed cos of spam and fact server aint up

Status
Not open for further replies.