Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Thread Information

There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (16 members and 0 guests)

SinGod
Ali3n
azzi
flamer91
gherkin
jet20
JustMrB
shortstuff
Shrimp2390
squall777
store1
Stridey123
sweetfa
xXxX
yuna
Zer0

Woop? :P

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Hey everyone. So sorry for not updating you on the status.

We tried fixing the problem with double spawns on all maps, however things got a little complicated and since the server's already been down longer than we expected, we decided to put it back up. However, the problem still isn't fixed. So those of you who were enjoying the double spawns, you can have your fun for a bit longer :)

Again, so sorry about the downtime. Hope you understand.

Last edited:

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Add slow and pa orbs to orb seller? So wars can solo the whole server? Seriously wtf are you smoking? Bosses are suposed to be hard ie take a group to kill, they are not there for the wars on the server to go and solo at their leisure. I have seen too many servers ruined by slow and pa orbs. I had to lol at war storm... OK have you seen how good xhm is on here? its fantastic for lvling, war storm would drain your mp so fast you would only be complaining about lack of mp therefore ask for a reduction in mp usage or larger mp pool.Why do wars need another mass attack skill? is xhm not good enough for you? i personaly think its fine.

The problem is too many people went at it too hard and too fast (i take my hat of to them for dedication) but now they are at the stage where they dont have much to do yet they still cannot solo some of the bosses (and rightly so) Much of the server was made to be group orientated (this one one of the big draws for a lot of people) and personaly i think this is how it should stay. Go back to big guild hunts, get the fun back into the game. Over the years Mir private servers have slowly become more and more of a solo or 2 person group game this is due to op kit/skills and quiet frankly were getting boring

Ps i am a warr and would hate to see these ideas implemented

These are only my opinions and i am entitled to them.

are u for real, how many servers have u played were every boss has to be killed with a group... and incase u didnt notice, i also said add pr/mr orbs, that way if people dont wanna get slowed u simply add pr to your kit dipstick!

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
True fact,

PR MR and Storm /gems + orbs should be added.
Also mirroring for wiz and some skills don't have a sound when they are used.

ganowiz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2011
are pro rings in game fed up ov gettin raped by warriors they only have to hit twice and thts it dead

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
having trouble running server evreytime i open up the mir.2 exe just keeps saying run violation in module mir2.exe any ideas plz?

ganowiz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2011
u put the ip adress in servers bit in folder like this [Server1]
ServerName=HiddenMist
ServerAddr=109.70.148.110
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=109.70.148.110
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=109.70.148.110
GameServerPort=7200

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
yeah i done that. still get the same thing.. im just uyseing another client now and it seems to work. just missing a few maps so ill just download maps again :)

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
to the idiot saying add mr+pr orbs please shut up everyone knows mr+pr orbs render taos totally useless on 2.3's as it stops sfb from landing much with high mr and stops poisoning landing much with pr

Robsquire

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 4, 2011
yeah i did some research, apparently it's flagging a program that's broke copyright law (or soemthing.. i stopped reading when i realised it was something stupid) ta anyway

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Most antivrius programs will recognise it as a trojan. It's just the way it's packed. Don't worry, it's a false positive.

Can we fix that somehow? avast detects it as well and i'm not using a antivirus for over a week now just to play hiddenmist. Avast deletes the .exe when i open it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Can we fix that somehow? avast detects it as well and i'm not using a antivirus for over a week now just to play hiddenmist. Avast deletes the .exe when i open it.

It can't be fixed. You don't need to turn OFF your AV though, you just need to tell it to ignore that file (or folder). This is done by adding an 'exception'

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
are u for real, how many servers have u played were every boss has to be killed with a group... and incase u didnt notice, i also said add pr/mr orbs, that way if people dont wanna get slowed u simply add pr to your kit dipstick!

And this brings me to the point of personal opinions. :)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
server seems boring now, full of carebears never any fights as half server have quit due to boredom and fact not enough was added before it was launched... most of players left are waiting around for updates that take the GM's ages to do as not experienced enough to do it quick?

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
server seems boring now, full of carebears never any fights as half server have quit due to boredom and fact not enough was added before it was launched... most of players left are waiting around for updates that take the GM's ages to do as not experienced enough to do it quick?
I'm sure your still glued to your pc and constantly playing it though..

Status
Not open for further replies.