Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Re: Hidden Mist!

It doesn't matter who the owner is, it's just Ellmo pm'ed me because sara shares and said

"I'm gooood thanks man! Just opening my own server lol, HiddenMist. I need it to be kept quiet though as I don't want anyone knowing who's server it is. You should come and check it out bud, been way too long! Lee x x x"

So i thought id ruin his day and tell everyone who's server it is.

Who **** threw you a peanut mate. you got nowt to say about server stfu. and jog on, Sounds a rele good server so far from what ive read, How Ever im not gnna Quote it... but... whats with the slow and pa orbs beeing hard to find plus being hard to work on kit. thts sounds just like basically killin all night finding one slow orb and it failing.. my night ruined lmao :P <3 anyway ill defo be on this as i've had my orders lmao :) see you soon

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK

Who **** threw you a peanut mate. you got nowt to say about server stfu. and jog on, Sounds a rele good server so far from what ive read, How Ever im not gnna Quote it... but... whats with the slow and pa orbs beeing hard to find plus being hard to work on kit. thts sounds just like basically killin all night finding one slow orb and it failing.. my night ruined lmao :P <3 anyway ill defo be on this as i've had my orders lmao :) see you soon

We just don't want the whole, first warrior to slow another character wins aspect. Too many servers have ridiculous amounts of slow and it just ruins it for everyone else. Same with PR and MR really. SO we decided to make Freezing Orbs rare-ish and also a little less likely to work than the other orbs.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

We just don't want the whole, first warrior to slow another character wins aspect. Too many servers have ridiculous amounts of slow and it just ruins it for everyone else. Same with PR and MR really. SO we decided to make Freezing Orbs rare-ish and also a little less likely to work than the other orbs.

Sounds good at least we going to get a balanced server, whats the deal on Curse ?

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Cant wait for this to come up, i know a few of the others cant wait either. If you need any help gimmie a shout you know where i am or how to get hold of me, id happily give you a hand if you need one.

/Bench.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Try out http://www.webs.com/ to begin with basic forum. It's a good FREE website builder.

Ontopic:

Good luck to your server! Hope it goes well!

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK

We do have a very basic forum setup yes, just have to make the right categories etc on it.

www.hiddenmist.forumotion.co.uk

wow my eyes lol......... im gonna play this looks and sounds good cant wait just gttin inpatiant lol........ and nice of u to spread the rumour just goes to show who can be trusted.............

good luck with this server anyway dont rush but be quick lol

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
We have had a couple of people in game helping us test the current content. So far so good. It's just a case of finishing stats on everything and testing them to make sure nothing is unbalanced and then doing some more NPC scripts. There's still a way to go but we have all the "major" stuff completed. All we are left with is the little fiddly bits!

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
cant wait m8 sounds like u have put tons of effort into this .....il be defo playin this server

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
cant wait m8 sounds like u have put tons of effort into this .....il be defo playin this server

Glad to hear you'll be checking the server out. The thing is, we realise that 2.3 isn't exactly groundbreaking anymore but we also feel that is the best files to make a balanced server on. We know 2.3 well and know what we're doing on it so it makes sense.

It might not be the most futuristic server out there but I can promise you it will be one of the most playable.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Mate you don't need to be futuristic to create 1 of the best servers out. Look @ ben for an example he aint got any NEW features all he has is an uncapped server files with glowy items and colour items and balanced out well. Yer thats cool but aint any futuristic as a 2.3 files And he gains over 200 users.

So if you keep it balanced no stupid donations then im sure it will be smashing

Good luck!

PS: Add somet ingame to keep the users busy like a Battle Arena or somet whats on most of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.