~ HispaRed ~ [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
its good. Really good. (not sure what people meant about language, the english is clear as day)

gave me that old school mir2 feeling with a fancy polish on top, mixed with mir 3 elements.

If there were people on this, this could do very well. .. Im going to keep playing solo.

If it shuts down, so be it.. But i like it enough to play it till it does.
- 0 lag, runs so smooth
- gold means something
- quests are great
- familiar but unique at the same time
- sz looks immaculate

i don't know these people who made this, but hats off.

Took me 3 hours to get to lvl 14, i loved every second of it.
Hunting deer, harvesting, running through bw without a torch or hp, cause i couldn't afford them .
Just like the days before... The people who did not level somehow became server creators. And the chump change these gms try to swindle from the die hard mir fans didn't matter.

In my opinion this server fixed those feelings. This server had to have been made by a true fan.

It almost satisfies the hunger that crazy guy who wants test server and d server at the same time, but wants you to play both....:grumpy:. Left in our bellies.

Great overall.

I found my home finally.

If anybody finds yourself ingame,

/big --- tao
/mez ---wiz
/canibus --- war

server owner, some of the english is off here and there on your site and server, if you need help making it perfect english... Let me know i will help you.

---------- post merged at 07:10 am ---------- previous post was at 07:10 am ----------

lol you're kidding?

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015
legendaryseeker3.jpg

..:: [ Legendary Seeker 3 - Legend Of Mir HispaRed ] ::..

In the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed we are going to realize a specialEvent called Legendary Seeker 3 that will begin Saturday, January 19 and will end next February 23.
Rules of the Legendary Seeker event:

• You can get special items HellTalisman from the drops of the new creatures that appear in the caves and temples called ManectricClub.
  • You can redeem these items for other special and higher value in the npc of the center of Bichon Wall called Dan.
  • This creatures give a lot of gold, SP and sometimes can give a good item for improve your stuff.
  • You can get a new quest for limited time that will allow you to obtain LegendaryBar from drops of the ManectricClub.
  • This new mission will offer great rewards for all those who successfully complete it.

You can exchange quest objects for a large arsenal of objects very useful for your adventures, and also for those who manage to complete the great mission can enjoy legendary rewards with high-value objects.

If for any reason you have any doubt about the game, you can contact us through our contact form. We will attend to you as best and as quickly as possible, and we will try to help you.

TheRealCaNiBuS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2014
@tibz

I retract my statement,

Turns out,

I was playing Monday to Friday when I was able, but that is not the time this server is active. not a peep and I liked it.. Apparently while i grinded my lvls from 1-15 on scarecrows and the others during the week days.... people were making 30 lvls on a weekend easy killing exp chickens.

When I logged on discord and server I asked what should a noob do?... I got only one response.. "stable" ..100k for a tiger..

Now imagine being in real euro mir 2, and needing 100k right away... bull ****.

Now i understand the low user count. ..

Beautiful server overall... Visually.. not made for the real player...

I have been tricked once again.

Reactions: tibz

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I checked this out last year when it was starting and found it too mir3 like for my taste and I din't play. If you read last couple pages of this server thread, the weekend exp bonuses got the better of several other folks before and besides you.

Couple pages back there is this nfo:
Level 10 – Just for creating a character and start playing you will receive the following:

[*=left]Buff 100% Exp, 20% Drop and 100% Gold for 48 h.
(Remember this hours is a real time to play, when you dont play this timer stop)
[*=left]Collecting creature (Pig) of 28 real days of duration.
[*=left]Food to give to the piglet.
[*=left]A tiger to ride and have as a companion of battles.
[*=left]A saddle for the tiger.

Shouldn't you have gotten your tiger and what not else? Or was it time limited offer?

Anyway why don't you try out Korean Happy server if you are not hung up on everything being in English. I played the server's 'Season 1' maybe couple yrs back and when it was wiped prior to Season 2, I stopped playing since it seemed like rinse and repeat thing. I popped on recently on new char and enjoyed the challenge rising up from nothing to about level 20 (you need to ignore handouts from high levels, like someone dropped for me 200 mill gold feeling sorry for me but I didn't use it, point was the challenge of making it.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015
easter2019.jpg

..:: [ Easter 2019 and Level Up Campaign Event - Legend Of Mir HispaRed ] ::..

This time in the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed we have prepared a very special program of events. We hope to entertain and amuse players of lower levels and players of higher level in the game.

For this we have prepared two campaigns that will begin on April 14 and end on May 14, 2019, where we will explain the details of each one below.

Level Up Campaign Legend Of Mir HispaRed

Players who create a new character in the game and start playing, will have a number of very beneficial advantages that will allow them to move quickly in the game.

We are going to set target levels that you must achieve to obtain different gifts and special rewards of great value.

List of awards by levels achieved

Level 10
– Just for creating a character and start playing you will receive the following:
  • Buff 100% Exp, 20% Drop and 100% Gold for 48 h.
    (Remember this hours is a real time to play, when you dont play this timer stop)
  • Collecting creature (Pig) of 28 real days of duration.
  • Food to give to the piglet.
  • A tiger to ride and have as a companion of battles.
  • A saddle for the tiger.
Level 30 – Upon reaching the level described, you will receive the following:
  • Buff 200% Exp, 20% Drop and 200% Gold for 48 h.
  • Set of objects level 35.
Level 50 – Upon reaching the level described, you will receive the following:
  • Buff 300% Exp, 20% Drop and 300% Gold for 48 h.
  • Set of objects level 50.
Lvl 70 – To reach this level we will reward the dedication and fidelity invested with the following:
  • 50,000 SP (Skill Points to raise the level of your skills)
  • 20 AP (Attribute Points to customize your character)
  • 1 APResetScroll (To restore the AP used in your character)
  • 50,000,000 Gold
  • 100 BenedictionOil
  • 20 MightDrug
  • 20 HasteDrug
  • 20 DefianceDrug
Easter Event Legend Of Mir HispaRed

Rules of the Easter event:
  • You can get special items EasterEgg from the drops of the new creatures that appear in the caves and temples called Bunny.
  • You can redeem these items for other special and higher value in the npc of the center of Bichon Wall called Felix.
  • This creatures give a lot of gold, SP and sometimes can give a good item for improve your stuff.
You can exchange quest objects for a large arsenal of objects very useful for your adventures. To reward the loyalty of our players and liven up even more these Easter holidays, we will be doing different special surprise events that we will be announcing in the game and in the news of this website.

We hope you have a great time and enjoy the programming we have prepared for these special dates for everyone.

In case that you need more detailed information about any of the changes made, you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emzie