Help HL_MONSTER

Join Discord

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
Hello, I wanted to know what the first two columns, 'race' and 'raceimg' of the HL_MONSTER table in SQL, are for, where do the numbers come from? Thank you

Hola, queria saber para que sirve las dos primeras columnas, 'race' y 'raceimg' de la tabla de HL_MONSTER en la SQL, de donde salen los numeros? Gracias

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Race is just the type of mob. Do you want a mob to attack like WoomaTaurus? Then use the same race as WT. And raceimg, as you can imagine, just points to the img index in the .wil where image races are stored.

Reactions: zircon2k23
Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Race is just the type of mob. Do you want a mob to attack like WoomaTaurus? Then use the same race as WT. And raceimg, as you can imagine, just points to the img index in the .wil where image races are stored.

Race is the AI of a Mob.

Reactions: zircon2k23
Upvote 0

zircon2k23

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 29, 2017
Thanks guys, it was clear to me. But where do the numbers for 'race' and 'raceimg' come from? or do you have to go testing?
Then another important thing is how do I know that I'm talking about a 'hen' or 'chicken' in the case of creating a new mob? What code or where can I get it from to refer to the image in the game of the 'hen' or if I create a 'wt'?
Thank you
Gracias chicos, me ha quedado claro. Pero los numeros para 'race' y 'raceimg' de donde se sacan? o tienes que ir probando?
Luego otra cosa importante es como se que estoy hablando de un 'hen' o 'chicken' en el caso de crear un mob nuevo? que codigo o de donde lo puedo sacar para hacer referencia a la imagen en el juego del 'hen' o si creo un 'wt'?
Gracias

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Thanks guys, it was clear to me. But where do the numbers for 'race' and 'raceimg' come from? or do you have to go testing?
Then another important thing is how do I know that I'm talking about a 'hen' or 'chicken' in the case of creating a new mob? What code or where can I get it from to refer to the image in the game of the 'hen' or if I create a 'wt'?
Thank you
Gracias chicos, me ha quedado claro. Pero los numeros para 'race' y 'raceimg' de donde se sacan? o tienes que ir probando?
Luego otra cosa importante es como se que estoy hablando de un 'hen' o 'chicken' en el caso de crear un mob nuevo? que codigo o de donde lo puedo sacar para hacer referencia a la imagen en el juego del 'hen' o si creo un 'wt'?
Gracias

Check this:

Upvote 0