[CD3.55] [Holley] Legend Of Mir 3 - Dragons Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
The ip address I have on my website which I pay monthly, besides having it on this page, is it a threat?

If you want to take it down that path then yes it's a threat. I tried to contact you via PM like everyone else but I thought i'd give you a second chance. It's very simple, every has to follow the rules and there is no exception or special cases. I guess except for this one time where I tried to get your attention here and let you off with a 48 hour extension...

Moral of story don't ignore my PM's. If you don't like it? Well take it up with an Admin or don't advertise here?

Just an FYI to why i'm pushing for IP addresses to be displayed...

Historically the rules around having an IP address on display was to allow users to quickly access your server using an existing client they owned.
This is less relevant for open source files because the client is so unique, however the IP can and is still used for things like the server status list.

The rules around displaying the IP will change; I will discuss and negotiate with Tai at some point some better terms.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Server shows OFFLINE! please Update the Patch(HL3g). Use your listmake it will edit the IP patch, then upload that patch... it will also show up as a Virus, ignore that :) You dont have an editor in your client or else I would have done it myself.

Windows 10 keeps deleting my Listmake

so Please update the IP. I do play your server Camelo enjoying the server mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.