[CD3.55] [Holley] Legend Of Mir 3 - Dragons Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMRuby

Banned
Banned
Feb 20, 2019

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Can you stop entering in my server to advertise yours to all players and insult? It seems pathetic to me to do that, thank you.
It's very sad that you are going to bother my players.:cautious:
View attachment 20754

This is common, I don't think GMs are responsible for people ,or players of their server spamming other ones with ADs.

I have seen it sooo much and mail spams, even pms, only crap sever need to worry to lose players this way tho.

GMRuby

Banned
Banned
Feb 20, 2019
This is common, I don't think GMs are responsible for people ,or players of their server spamming other ones with ADs.

I have seen it sooo much and mail spams, even pms, only crap sever need to worry to lose players this way tho.

The ip matches his server, I just want to stop bothering and continue with your server and not bother my players every day.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
The ip matches his server, I just want to stop bothering and continue with your server and not bother my players every day.

Ye I just saw it on another server now, really ****ed up. Mailing all players from top lists haha.

Dragons2019

LOMCN Member
Oct 26, 2018
Can you stop entering in my server to advertise yours to all players and insult? It seems pathetic to me to do that, thank you.
It's very sad that you are going to bother my players.:cautious:
View attachment 20754
I own the server dragons server and it is totally impossible that the ip of my server has given that publicity, if you want you can pass me the ip of the indicated player who makes publicity, each one can do what he wants, but my administration, what you indicate has not done, if you keep insisting I will be forced to denounce you for harassing me for no reason and much less proof of IP address.

GMRuby

Banned
Banned
Feb 20, 2019
I own the server dragons server and it is totally impossible that the ip of my server has given that publicity, if you want you can pass me the ip of the indicated player who makes publicity, each one can do what he wants, but my administration, what you indicate has not done, if you keep insisting I will be forced to denounce you for harassing me for no reason and much less proof of IP address.

"denounce you for harassing me for no reason and much less proof of IP address."

Denounce what you want, but stop entering my server you and your friends to do this type of advertising or annoy my players or really I will have to post more data, thanks and I hope the conversation ends here .

Sorry to publish in your ad, but since I have not been able to contact you in any way, I put it here, if you want to contact me you know my discord.
[GM]Ruby # 7627

Dragons2019

LOMCN Member
Oct 26, 2018
One thing is very different that I have an account on your server, and another that you signal to me that I have entered into your discord to give publicity.

PD: fortunately I do not need players from your server, besides being totally different servers, but I repeat you the IP address that you publish is that of the Dragons Server Server but for sure, that is not the one used in discord to give publicity, there may be been some player of my server, but each one does with his life what he likes.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Guys please can you settle this dispute outside of the advert -either via PMs or other third party communication.

We can not enforce player behaviour in each owners server; however bringing this matter to the advert is not necessary. You will need to find ways to manage your players - if this person is a nuisance to you and your server then find ways block them via ip or otherwise.

Thanks,
TDID

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

Strong words from someone who has been a member since October last year O.O

Dragons2019

LOMCN Member
Oct 26, 2018
Strong words from someone who has been a member since October last year O.O

this account is created only for the use of my server, my personal vip account, possibly have more years than your created account, a greeting friend

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
this account is created only for the use of my server, my personal vip account, possibly have more years than your created account, a greeting friend

This is a violation of LOMCN rules - one of your accounts will be suspended.

Please contact me privately to arrange the removal of one of your accounts.

Thanks,
TDID

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
This is a violation of LOMCN rules - one of your accounts will be suspended.

Please contact me privately to arrange the removal of one of your accounts.

Thanks,
TDID

Only a mod a short while and dropping the hammer i love it.

good to see mir 3 being looks after :)

Reactions: spartekas

Dragons2019

LOMCN Member
Oct 26, 2018
no matter how hard a new moderator works, here half of users have 2 or 3 accounts, checking the ips created, they can check it

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
@Dragons2019 I know your server is live but please update your main post to include the IP address and server host details.

A PM has already been issued to you. You have 48 hours to action this otherwise your advert will be closed.

Dragons2019

LOMCN Member
Oct 26, 2018
The ip address I have on my website which I pay monthly, besides having it on this page, is it a threat?
Post automatically merged:

Server Dowload: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=q6nx&id=1A6COziwJ03Weqdx2qsN7FTcS3h2kjXRh

Server IP Dowload: https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=1oEJXPnDzjtS9ih2fqny3HeruhoJ9H_qr&export=download

Web Page: http://dragonsmir3.com

Open Server on: 7-1-2019

Rates:

Exp: x2 (Custom)
Drop: x1 (customized)
Gold: x1 (customized)
Respawn: x1 (custom)

Initial information:
Start level: 1
Initial gold: 50,000
Initial Pet: StartedGhoul (Lvl 1-38)

Status