Holley Mir 3 Medium-Fast!! open door to night!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElixiR

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 23, 2018
Holley Mir 3 Medium-Fast!! ONLINE!

ElixiR Holley MIR3

• Server Name: ElixiR Mir3
  • Server type: 3.55

• Experiencie Rate: x64 ( Custom )
  • Drop Rate: x1 ( Custom )
  • Gold Rate: x1 ( Custom )
  • Mon Rate: x1 ( Custom )

Last edited:

ElixiR

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 23, 2018
Yes bro, but only in fase beta a few days, later i will post forum, gates from server and more... !

Grettings

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
server off

Yeah, as any decent med-high rate server.

Somebody should take advantage now and open something good and fresh. I'm tempted to do it but I don't want to go back to set up Chinese PRC on XP.

ElixiR

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 23, 2018
ONLINE now! Fase beta few days good luck.

PD: Tomorrow i will make good post with all server stadistics!

ElixiR

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 23, 2018
And?? I play for fun.. Jajaja i play sting server and i like so much... And i wanna do a fast server with all sting files... Whats problem?

---------- Post Merged at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:40 PM ----------

And copy paste first lvls... From lvl 100+ its all new

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Somebody should take advantage now and open something good and fresh. I'm tempted to do it but I don't want to go back to set up Chinese PRC on XP.

Doesnt matter... holley/gsp clients are hardstuck at win7...

ElixiR

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 23, 2018

i play mir3 on windows 10, you have to change in config from holleymir3.exe (in client) to windows xp 32.

Creazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lets see what is that ... I hope so that u will do anything interesting, like bosses, eq, some interesting quests. Not just starter cave, another **** cave, and another, where we will find items and dont even taste a blood of any subbosses or bossses.
Im going to test, lets see. Im hungry about mir3 now. There is nothing what offer a really good fun.

@Edit.
Ups, i tested it alot.
Launcher tell me offline.

Last edited:

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Another outdated waste of time server. 10 player count for a few weeks then will be closed.

Spanish based on English forums.

Creazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Another outdated waste of time server. 10 player count for a few weeks then will be closed.

Spanish based on English forums.

Mate where is your Exodus, I was waiting for that !
Earn points for pk damn.

ElixiR

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 23, 2018
Hi, I'm not promising anything, I'm just doing a server in the funniest way possible, how many mir2 or mir3 servers are worth it? they are all very low, there are no fights, everyone gets along well with everyone, if you are not big friends you are nobody. This is a server where you can do whatever you want. Go up fast, hunt lots of bosses, a variety of items ... and high stats. I miss a fast server where you enter a single day to do pvp, where there will be almost daily events. That the server is a copy of the sting? yes, but it is a fast sting, since level 100 disappears, everything is new, new boses, new events and a lot of ideas. I do not need to convince you here, the best way to see it is to enter and play it.
Greetings.

Reactions: XloverBoy7X
Status
Not open for further replies.