[Holley] Mir3 Fusion *(Coming Soon)*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Mir3 Fusion
Forum: http://mir3fusion.forumotion.co.uk/

Server UpTime: 20-30 Days
Holley 3.55 High Rate Server

Information About Mir3Fusion:
Exp rate: x128
Item Drop: x2
Mob: x2
Gold: x3

Client: Coming soon (Stuff is added still)
Accounts: Will be made through launcher.

Starting:

Starting LvL: 50
Starter Kit for lvl 50
Starting Gold: 500.000
Starter Pet
Starting Cave: IllusionCave
Illusion Cave Drop: Ilussion Kit (LvL 300 Kit)

Mir3Fusion:

FamePoint System
Rebirths: Maximum 8
Top LvL Check
Boss Spy
Special Repair
Master/Student to LvL 200
Tokens to upgrade your skill (Tokens will drop) (Upgrade to LvL 8 Skill)
GamePoint System
8 Kits in game (+4 In work)
1 Kit for DLvL
1 Kit for Quest
Wizard Kit
Warrior Kit
Taoist Kit

D Menu:

Teleport
Special Repair
Tao Pet's
Respawn System

Server is still in developing, server will be ON 100% end of febuary maybe earlier. Engage on forum, more information is added on forum.

Last edited:

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Ye i mean the highrates which are made in 2 days. Will big changes in the middle of the servers, items added on, cave changes exp, mobs, bosses. You mean these high rates which there are loads of them that are made for 2 days and let go online.

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
You mean high rates with big changes in the middle? Or when ppl level to fast the change to lower after low lvls cant do same as them on begining. Also don't wanna write what servers but both is used to play. I think they don't have a clue how to do servers, you don't judge that server is highrate. You judge what is on it, what is on it. It's not my server but I am helper on it, they are doing this server about 30+days, not like other high rate server which are done in 2 days?
when i read this it reminds me of :
Me $2 sucky sucky

Back on target - sounds good, kits look ok but some don't match and look abit tatty (easily fixed) gl

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
@UPDATE

-Taoist pets are being added
-New stats, new look of items are being added
-Mobs and locations are being added
-NPC's are being added
(All of updates are not being wrote up on forum because there is to much of them, I am just writing the most intresting ones I think.

---------- Post added 26-02-2012 at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-02-2012 at 12:47 AM ----------

@UPDATE

-Work on the server is nearly finished.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
@UPDATE

-Taoist pets are being added
-New stats, new look of items are being added
-Mobs and locations are being added
-NPC's are being added
(All of updates are not being wrote up on forum because there is to much of them, I am just writing the most intresting ones I think.

---------- Post added 26-02-2012 at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-02-2012 at 12:47 AM ----------

@UPDATE

-Work on the server is nearly finished.

Woooo, Defo gonna give this server a shot whenever its up and running :)

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Is this going to have a Open Beta test period? or going live straight away?

Sounds good though :)

Patan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2005
end of february reached ;)
bad thats forum is nearly just in pl (from users)
server sounds good =)

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Beta test's will start probaly from monday, for about 3 days. After these 3 days we fix some things if there is some and server will be online on Friday 09.03.2012 about 5-6pm UK time.

Beta test's will be next week for 80%.
After three days of beta server will start.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I like the fact the master student goes too 200, sounds like a proper high rate server, least you've thought about it more then some other servers have done in the past.

Is there anything your planning too make this server unique? Or just a good solid server? One thing i have noticed with high level servers in the past is there is normally only one cave too level in at a time, this can get boring, especially if there are not any decent quests aswell. Another thing is the lack of kit, and rare kit. Say if you group up and kill a boss with a guild or just a group, normally it is just money and one or two rare items. Why not include some boss only kit aswell, e.g. similar stat kit from level 1k, can be used at level 500. Could just call it Rare, and have the same image as the level 500 kit, but just boosted since it fell from a boss..?

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I like the fact the master student goes too 200, sounds like a proper high rate server, least you've thought about it more then some other servers have done in the past.

Is there anything your planning too make this server unique? Or just a good solid server? One thing i have noticed with high level servers in the past is there is normally only one cave too level in at a time, this can get boring, especially if there are not any decent quests aswell. Another thing is the lack of kit, and rare kit. Say if you group up and kill a boss with a guild or just a group, normally it is just money and one or two rare items. Why not include some boss only kit aswell, e.g. similar stat kit from level 1k, can be used at level 500. Could just call it Rare, and have the same image as the level 500 kit, but just boosted since it fell from a boss..?

Well on highrates group hunting isn't really necessary unless the cave is proper hard..
Or if the cave has mobs that spawn more mobs as their killed.

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
We have problems with buying dedicated server so I think everything will be finished until wedesday and dedicated server will be ready by this time.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or on my msn ([email protected]).

Level needed to cave is deleted. You can enter any cave you want.

Sorry for taking our time with server online but one of GM's has problems with internent and he did not do anything for one week... We want to start a good server without any "BIG" changes in middle of a game, please be patient.

Last edited:

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Wish u guys all the best of luck with server, will pop on to see how progress is going :)

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Geo is just laughing at my mistake.

@Update

-There will be event drug (Like imapct(xl) but alot better stats)
-New upgrade npc is added let me explain:
There will be set called Epirion it's best in game it will be kinda hard to drop it.
When you have 1 item for ex. EpirionRing you go to NPC and upgrade it to Medium and from Medium to Legendary.
Medium better stats then Normal Epirion
Legendary better stats then Medium Epirion

Last edited:

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I like it :), obviously there is possibility too extend this too more items and such aswell :P

Possibly do it for each rebirth or somthing? What sort of levels are the rebirths going too be? Hope not as early as level 100 like a lot of high rate servers :P

Geo is just laughing at my mistake.

@Update

-There will be event drug (Like imapct(xl) but alot better stats)
-New upgrade npc is added let me explain:
There will be set called Epirion it's best in game it will be kinda hard to drop it.
When you have 1 item for ex. EpirionRing you go to NPC and upgrade it to Medium and from Medium to Legendary.
Medium better stats then Normal Epirion
Legendary better stats then Medium Epirion

Status
Not open for further replies.