Avoid HorizonMir2 [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
p_1122s624f1.jpg

Welcome to The Legend Of mir II Horizon
GameMasters:HorizonGM And GameMaster
Active Gms and listen to ppl

Live Date: 01/02/2019 (Friday) 1PM

--
Download
AutoPatcher
^^
Or
Full Client

Server Discord Channel -
Discord

Server Details:

Classes Available:
Warrior / Wizard / Taoist/Assassin/Archer

Max Resolution: 1366 (Windowed or Full Screen)

StartingLevel: 1

StartingGold: 0

Server based on EE Files big thanks to IceMan for sharing.

Dedicated Host: Yes

ServerRate:
The Legend OfMir2 Horizon is a Med Rate Server

Interface:
- New Interface.

Mining:
There is one place for mining, which is ZombieDeath
There are you will gain ores you will use them in Crafting
and You can also sell it for money and you will accumulate enough money from it.

Crafting:
There are many things you can make from Crafting
And The CraftShard that needed for make Them its drop from SubBosses and Bosses in the caves,
there's ExpPotions,Torches,Tigers,Stones and gems in crafting for now,
Prees X for View Crafting List.

Starters Info:
When you start playing you will start from level 1,You will have pets helps you until lvl 30 Type @pethelp to take it, and start to do some quests of the level you are in and kill the monsters in startTown to help you raise your level and complete the rest until level 30 and you will take a lot of prizes will help you kill more quickly and so you are able to go The Main Safezone and the caves and kill them easily also all the caves have their own quests, which will also help you raise your level.

SafeZone:
RelaxtionProvince is The Main SafeZone and there's no other safezones ingame.

HuntingCaves:
There caves located in BichonWall for low and high Levels, Each cave has a square and some of the monsters of the cave and there is also NPC contains 5 Quests for cave will help players to rise the level faster and collect more gold.
You can make levels and drop the kit from the bosses that respwan on caves.

Lords:
There's 4 lords ingame BichonLord,WildLord,JungleLord And WasteLandsLord They are hurts,and have big Health but drops Rare items,books,etc...
in every province u will see one of them,also there's announcement when repsawn for more pk and make it more fun.

Drops:
Not copy and paste as in some other servers,
Each Bosses has its own drops,Whenever you go the hardest caves you can find the best
and fastest drops same as normal mobs and subs.

Casual players and solo players:
There are many sub bosses-and rare drops on it
, also the monsters in which some things rare,
if you are kill monsters for about few hours that means you can get rare item.

Quests Info:
added some of the Quests to all caves loacted in bichonwall,
every cave has its own Quest and will also give you a decent of exp
and enough gold that will force you to do them,and DailyQuests That apear every day wihin good prize.

WizardTame:
Wizards Have Ctrl Button To view Mobs Level and know if its TameAble or no.

Traning Rooms:
If you have skills and can not raise their level ? in these Traning Rooms there Trainer will make you strengthen it more quickly all you have to do is use the skill you need to level and hit the tranier.

Cheaters:
Cheaters will result a perm ban.

NPC's Located in BichonWall:
Merchant_Damian:He buys everything from you and also gives you gold, every item has a certain price he will appreciate it for you.

TrustMerchant(NewTM):You can sell and buy things from it for gold and Gamegold
and also he's take a small amount of money when you sell something,
and if the items u put for 7 days without selling will dissappear from it ,will have to re-Sell it again.

Administrator_Edward

:(
This Stand on Palace), Here you can create your own guild and the name you want only for 1 million and WoomaHorn and be above level of 22, guild has a great and beautiful benefit you will also enjoy there SabukWar to have a more PK and a reward for the winners ...

Merchant-Sarah:This buys all the meat for gold,You can collect meat from the hens, deer, cows and pigs and sell them for gold.
InnKeeper-Brittney:You can store everything you need in the future or do not need it there, also if you have many things need to store them you can buy Page2 It will cost you some gold.

Merchant-Bull:You can buy rt,tt,poisons,amulets etc.. from there.
There's also NPC's on WeaponShop,ArmourShop,LibraryShop,AccessoryShop every npc buy and sell his own stuff.

Maps and Monsters:
custom maps And All Euro maps.
New AI For monsters,boss and All Euro monsters.

Items:
There are new kites in the game that will be Available above 45
within new Grades and effects
All New Items (Full Sets) available.
Weapon & Item Glows!
Expiring Items.

Added Items:
when you kill the monsters you can find added Items + also with the bosses and sub bosses as well.

Guilds:
There is no Newbie GUILD!
Guilds can be made the classic way, WoomaHorn and 1mill Gold and you have to be level 22 or higher.
Guilds will be Player Capped and the cap will increase on each level the guild obtains.
Leveling guilds will be tough but the benefits are the buffs you can obtain with guild points.

Guild Wars:
It will cost you 300k Gold for 3 hours. You can do this on all the guildes

Saving Potions:
(All potions save on rebbot and after log out).

Gems:
You can drop them from the bosses,you can use it to make + or broke the item within your luck.

GameShop:
There will be several Items,Potions that you can buy from The GameShop within Gold and GameGold.

Groups:
when the number in the group goes higher,
that means you will get more ExpBuff,
For example if there are 10 in the group you will take 100% ExpBuff.

Mounts:
there will be loads of mounts ingame some are new , every mount has its on special stats.

SabukWall conquest:
Works twice a week and is Thursday and Monday at 8pm Server Time 10 pm There are prizes for winners,Auto GlobalShout When Starts And End.

LastManStanding:
its works every day in the week from 6:00PM Server Time to 6:10 when it works. it will send a message to all the people,
that he has started. it will show NPC in Town when he works from the eighth hour,
When it finishes, it will send a message to all the people and say he has Just finished,
and only one person who can take the Prize is the last person who will be there and will take LastManSword will end up bringing it back up again.

NewSkills:
------------------------------
2 New Skill For Each Class
WarriorSkills:
CounterAttack

IceCrash

CrashDown

WizardSkills:

IceBlast

LightningStraight

FrozenStorm

TaoistSkills:

DragonSoul

ElectricSqaure

YinYangBurst

AssassinSkills:

FuryWaves

ShadowStep

FireStorm

ArcherSkills:

CursedArrow

EagleBooster

KnivesShot

------------------------------

Small Video About PvP ingame(War vs War)
[video=youtube_share;Q9ibN7BWCAc]

Updated graphics in certain skills for each class.
Warrior:
[video=youtube_share;djAuQesgDP0]
Wizard:
[video=youtube_share;PWcBriC4_Eg]
Taoist:
[video=youtube_share;8yf956c7m74]

--BlackScreen issues--

Please download .Net framework 3.5 (which includes 2.5 and 3.0)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downl...ils.aspx?id=21

Please download .Net framework 4.5 (which includes 4.0)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down....aspx?id=30653

If this still doesn't resolve your issue, please download the DirectX SDK (development kit)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/downl...s.aspx?id=6812

Last edited by a moderator:

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
i have Finshed all Quest in this cave its usless to go inside anymore same as other cave i think ?

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
- Server lags non-stop.
From the moment it went live, every 2 minutes, without fail, it freezes for a few seconds. Even when i was the only one online...
It is the server, because all mobs stop too.

- Quests are far too long and tedious.
>kill 100 bee's... back to town to hand in...>kill 150 caterpillars... back to town... > Tongs... > Magots etc... every cave.
It takes so damn long to do them im still doing lvl 20 zones/quests at near 30 Just give them all at once.

- Came back after work to find you just randomly hammered skelly, It's now hitting for 15-20 dmg and lost a tonne of defences, skill lvl3 & max leveled. Even with maxed buffs and spam healing it dies in 5s to lvl25 subs... then 20 mins to lvl it again. NO ty.

- Just been hunting for over an hour, made it to kr and BAM, server disconnected with zero warning for some patch, which we ofc get no information on... No excuse for that BS when you don't even need to be ingame to do it.

- Still no sign of a mount, and I'm certainly not paying £20 for one.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
You say you have a new interface, but you appear to be using the default c# gui?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
- And i don't know what the hell you did to the inventory, hovering over items in the bottom left 10 spaces makes the tooltip flash on/off, making the items unusable half the time.

- UI is broken at 1366
7oYz5y.jpg

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
You say you have a new interface, but you appear to be using the default c# gui?
yeah its in made.

---------- Post Merged at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:02 AM ----------
Reboot info 04/02/2019​

• Skeletons has been reverted.
  • Removed LeftGuards,RightGuards From PrajnaTemple 1st floor.
  • Removed BoneArchers From PrajnaStoneCave 1st floor.
  • Increased Gems in drops,from all subs and bosses.
  • Added 1 new kit for Each class for level 35+.
  • Added Medals And Trinkets For SabukWall Winners.
  • Fixed AttackSpeed problems.
  • adjust mobs drops and make it drop potions faster.
  • SaubkWall Works twice a week (Monday and Thursday from 9PM to 10PM).
  • Increased Hens,Deers,bulls,Cats,Pigs and others... for Starters quests.
  • Nerfed Firewall and Lightning by 10%.
  • SoulShield,BlessedArmour Now gives 8ac/mac.
  • Fixed Invisible Textbox Issue in Windows 10.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Why even bother Chal xD
At this point I'm not sure. (My HOTS account may or may not be suspended atm)

There's already some questionable players/items ingame after just 2 1/2 days. (DS on day one anyone? Considering even now highest is 32)
On top of the fact he just seems to be doing whatever his warrior friend tells him to change.
It does feel very much like a warrior or go home server atm.

Nothing past the lvl25 caves (which stands to reason as beta only lasted 3/4 days) seems to have been tested adequately.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
At this point I'm not sure. (My HOTS account may or may not be suspended atm)

There's already some questionable players/items ingame after just 2 1/2 days. (DS on day one anyone? Considering even now highest is 32)
On top of the fact he just seems to be doing whatever his warrior friend tells him to change.
It does feel very much like a warrior or go home server atm.

Nothing past the lvl25 caves (which stands to reason as beta only lasted 3/4 days) seems to have been tested adequately.
idk really why u mad? dont like dont play and stop bla bla, your comments not piss me off lol im just laugh, go do something helpful other than acting mad,also thanks for your opnion appreciated it. :D

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
idk really why u mad? dont like dont play and stop bla bla, your comments not piss me off lol im just laugh, go do something helpful other than acting mad,also thanks for your opnion appreciated it. :D

I'm not mad, and I'm not trying to "piss you off". It's not my problem you fail to see my comments for what they are.
Helpful? I just gave you a dozen things to fix in this lazy mess, coupled with reasonable feedback from the highest character on the server... despite being unable to progress for a whole day.

If anything I'm sad that these half-done, untested, servers continue to be released as 'playable'.

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
- Server lags non-stop.
From the moment it went live, every 2 minutes, without fail, it freezes for a few seconds. Even when i was the only one online...
It is the server, because all mobs stop too.

stop liar man i dont have lag

- Quests are far too long and tedious.
>kill 100 bee's... back to town to hand in...>kill 150 caterpillars... back to town... > Tongs... > Magots etc... every cave.
It takes so damn long to do them im still doing lvl 20 zones/quests at near 30 Just give them all at once.

- Came back after work to find you just randomly hammered skelly, It's now hitting for 15-20 dmg and lost a tonne of defences, skill lvl3 & max leveled. Even with maxed buffs and spam healing it dies in 5s to lvl25 subs... then 20 mins to lvl it again. NO ty.

- Just been hunting for over an hour, made it to kr and BAM, server disconnected with zero warning for some patch, which we ofc get no information on... No excuse for that BS when you don't even need to be ingame to do it.

- Still no sign of a mount, and I'm certainly not paying £20 for one.

i think there a mount in gameshop just for gold lol

xaioxin him try to make you mad but you good man go work more and make new interface

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
I'm not mad, and I'm not trying to "piss you off". It's not my problem you fail to see my comments for what they are.
Helpful? I just gave you a dozen things to fix in this lazy mess, coupled with reasonable feedback from the highest character on the server... despite being unable to progress for a whole day.

If anything I'm sad that these half-done, untested, servers continue to be released as 'playable'.
btw no thing true of what u say above,thanks for your intersting.

تم الإرسال من CPH1823 باستخدام Tapatalk

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017
Good morning, I have a problem, I've done 33 lvl and can not wear armor ... and another lvl warr 33 can wear armor! with the same items as me, what can I do? to leave my server? that I was annoyed?
Good morning, I have a problem, I've done 33 lvl and can not wear armor ... and another lvl warr 33 can wear armor! with the same items as me, what can I do? to leave my server? that I was annoyed?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Oh I realize why you said the base Crystal UI is a custom UI (because you are using the EE files)

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017
I have 33 and I can not wear Great Lvl 26 axle :)) it's pitiful

Status
Not open for further replies.