House of the Dragon

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im probably alone here but i actually really enjoyed how it ended... i felt like i was done after it finished
Yeah pretty sure you're the only person to ever like the ending.

The main issue for me is that they just destroyed everyone's story. And it made it worse that there were so many good fan theories out there that would have been great, but they just went with nah this character had no purpose bye

• Haha
Reactions: Flatline

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
im probably alone here but i actually really enjoyed how it ended... i felt like i was done after it finished >.<
Nah you're not alone, I enjoyed the ending too, there's probably way more people out there that enjoyed it but they probably don't have lomcn.

Reactions: Sanjian

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Nah you're not alone, I enjoyed the ending too, there's probably way more people out there that enjoyed it but they probably don't have lomcn.

I just want you to know, that on a personal level, I dislike every post you've ever made on this forum.

You're definitely winning a LOMCN award this year

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
I just want you to know, that on a personal level, I dislike every post you've ever made on this forum.

You're definitely winning a LOMCN award this year
Sad to hear, I don't even know how to respond to this, and you will still probably dislike this post too.
#hated