House System v1.3

Join Discord

Scribe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Hehe, finnaly Finnished, this will work on most uptodate servers, and with slight changes, on older ones aswell. A list of features is in the file, i promise it's virus free, ban me if it isn't. Please read credits and the READ ME FIRST! file lol.

Please tell me of any bugs, there are a few errors to be fixed but none that could cause a danger to your server and security.

Get it HERE (You must Right-Click, Save-as)

Regards of the Horizon EI Server Team

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Have not had a look yet But instead of a House system (as they are sooo small) - i made a guild castle feature instead with trainers etc, guild storage and so forth.

I have not got the files on me at this time but if you pop across to Camalot you will see then in action.

Scribe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Yeah, we used to use something like that but for some reason our server admin wasn't to keep on it so i had to find something else. So i just thought i'd put the script up for grabs.

ThunderBolt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
need to create a housekey6 to houskey50, and how come i used key but when i ask the NPC to activate NPC doesnt reply anything press it many times fast etc. no reply. and i got this errors. pls. help me to solve this.

script error, load fail: \\teleport\25.txt - @teleport_9_1
script error, load fail: \\teleport\25.txt - @teleport_9_1
script error, load fail: \\teleport\26.txt - @teleport_81_1
script error, load fail: \\teleport\26.txt - @teleport_81_1
script error, load fail: \\teleport\24.txt - @teleport4_3
script error, load fail: \\teleport\24.txt - @teleport4_3
Npc Initalize fail... Teleport3
Npc Initalize fail... Teleport2

Scribe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
ThunderBolt said:
need to create a housekey6 to houskey50, and how come i used key but when i ask the NPC to activate NPC doesnt reply anything press it many times fast etc. no reply. and i got this errors. pls. help me to solve this.

Ok, redownload m8, there was the stupidest error causing your clicking problem, it's been fixed and replaced. As for teleport NPCs, simply don't use them, it just means your server probably doesn't have them, if it does, you'll just have to get some1 in2 ur pc that knows what they're doing with the scripts.

It sounds like you've not read the instructions correctly due to your HouseKey problem, i recomend you read all documents thoroughly 1st.

Beld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2004
I have loaded in all files and updated all

When I run - I get the following
stditems could not be loaded error code =-100

Also script errors in EI
teleport files

Last edited:

Scribe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
That's because if you read ALL the instructions :P you may have to remove files that you don't have maps for etc.

As for your StdItem error, that's cause u've corrupted your DB inserting the new items. You must make sure you keep the IDX values unique and in order. Prefferably do this in access and not put right into the DB.

Beld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2004
Scribe said:
That's because if you read ALL the instructions :P you may have to remove files that you don't have maps for etc.

As for your StdItem error, that's cause u've corrupted your DB inserting the new items. You must make sure you keep the IDX values unique and in order. Prefferably do this in access and not put right into the DB.

Yes that makes sense, thanks

Scribe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
I've considered making mir1.4 version but haven't had time, try find a skilled NPC maker (just make sure he keeps the original credit aswell as adding his own!) or given time i shall look into it.

You will need to edit the maps, or place suitable ones in with the same names.
Check the NPCs still have placements that work and are practicle.
Change the item stats in the 'Stditem' to work for mir2.
Remove and npc picture or colour coding.
Cross refference the commands and flags with mir1.4 to check they will work.

Last edited: