HouseOfGod RULES!!!!

smoochy boys on tour

NightDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Coalville
we dont like cheaters and today we had a sabuk fight and we told the ppl what we seen and got off shard if baby leaves then i will so as we seen babywarr para walk we took action against it and her guild didn't like it so they all hitting guards atm

/Demonio aka NightDemon

HouseOfGod Dont take cheaters lieing down so if u cheat expect 1 warning and then ur gone we have lost a few ppl tonight but we will resume normal service as a kool mir2 server

vivi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2003
london
They dnt like it cos i didnt cheat and if u run and sum1 just hits u u can take a step before para takes place and cos of aspeed u can hit 1/2 times before para so u just showd how much of a noobie gm u r u have to take it out on the whole guild

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
just leave em to be corrupt and have there stupid little mistakes.

they obviously don't know the fkin difference between CHEAT and LAG

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
NightDemon has no control over the server, he has no power in the server, and he definitely does NOT speak for the server team. I understand there has been some problems today and im trying to to get to the bottom of it to figure out what the hell is going on, and tbh im a little disapointed as ive seen some leaving threads and no one has even talked to me about their problems, maybe im wrong, but ive always tried to help the players and listen to their advice and such, and i would hate anyone to leave, and GM CORRUPTION IS NOT TOLLERATED despite what anyone says.

my msn/email is [email protected] if anyone would like to talk to me and get thinsg str8tened out.

Oh and BTW...

Demino you have been banned for cheating, your whole account.