[CD3.55] How add as city maps?

Join Discord

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
I've been watching, that after putting the mapping, some cities are not recognized as such. That is not let me send mail from some cities and even added nothing to the TownTeleport home.
Anyone know where I have to add these maps, so I recognize them as cities?

Thank you for advance

mapadale

You have to add them to the mapinfo.txt as [MAPNUMBER MAPNAME 0] IE: for Bichon you need [0 Bichon 0]

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
Thank you for answering Mapadale, but the maps and I have gotten into the MapInfo.txt. Only cities that do not consider me as such. That is, I have a Bichon added, but will not let me send mail, receive mail and when I TownTeleport, it brings me to the last city where I have been, but always the same.

I guess there somewhere where I have to put the map 0 (bichon) is a city. But where is it?

Upvote 0

mapadale

A TT will always take you to your last point of reference, as for maps. They have to be added in to mapinfo.txt and the map has to be placed inside the Map folder in the server files and client also. If its still not working for the map, then your doing something wrong.

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
Thanks mapadale and Shypx.
Solution: To let me send, open mail from an area (CITY) and save the position of TownTeleport, I have to add maps to those who believe cities StartPoint.txt.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Thanks mapadale and Shypx.
Solution: To let me send, open mail from an area (CITY) and save the position of TownTeleport, I have to add maps to those who believe cities StartPoint.txt.
yeh tbh i think the name is abit stupid called startpoint.txt, i thought this was first were new players log in, took me a hour or so to find out where new players log in and the townteleport document :P
;) glad you found it now!

Upvote 0