how did bullpit level up so fast on euromir?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Bullpit spent a whole lot of money on hardware so he could run mir faster than anyone else..he used to just stay upstairs in bw stores fighting the slower players. Soon as anyone with half a decent pc came up against him it was an easy kill. All speed no skill, not sure who was playing it at the time. But im sure it was before he sold it on.

That was after he was sold.

I still got a few old screenshots knocking about. I'll hunt them out.

pBQoh5m.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sanjian

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Imagine seeing “buying MC1-3 expels these days” and single stacking MP large

Wizard's had problems back then, I call it balance! 😎

Finding an mc0-1 shaman helmet was glorious, don't know the lucker who found that Iron helm mc0-5 but that sounds great, power at a defensive cost!

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@Sanjian does seem boring of future Mir to just bundle your pots and off you go, crafting quality or finding rarer quality makes for some interesting results.

I'd only favour stackable pots if it brought about great balance in a game, would have to be a really fun game though ^^

Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
@Sanjian does seem boring of future Mir to just bundle your pots and off you go, crafting quality or finding rarer quality makes for some interesting results.

I'd only favour stackable pots if it brought about great balance in a game, would have to be a really fun game though ^^
i liked the challenge of inventory management, not being able to wear a torch at lvl 30 if you had a jmace, that sort of micro managment thats just lost to time i feel.

except ill never allow stacking of pots.. ewww lol

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
It is all about balance and your goal.

Hard Monsters
Pitiful Pot regens
Cooldown on suns

Enter the Support class with its sup‘d up heals and buffs for what it should be...a very much wanted/needed ally on any hunt.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I think I would make the regen overtime heal (Jamie's Marble) as opposed to the burst heal, make large pot the max and then have that burst only coming from Suns.

The game usually feels too pot focused, also making potting focused on Suns means there will be less pot hack involvement I guess.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I think I would make the regen overtime heal (Jamie's Marble) as opposed to the burst heal, make large pot the max and then have that burst only coming from Suns.

The game usually feels too pot focused, also making potting focused on Suns means there will be less pot hack involvement I guess.

Agreed. Pots in Sparta are minimal across the board and don’t heal you sufficiently when in a sticky spot. Whereas the Support class can do you a better aid.

I have a Regen heal that can be placed down for your group to stand in or be placed on the group. looks cool too.

Reactions: WelshSteel

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
Remember Trance/Paragon (Andy?) exploiting it & showing me the exploit, made a fortune from it. He still on the Mir scene these days? I remember you being really good mates with him.
yeah I made the dc+6 luck+6 sowg on hanz, the speed+5 luck+6 sowg on shannontje...and lets face it probably whatever weapon Ben & Strobe had as well lol. I got the script off mending. Since Ben had a luck3 necklace and everything it was crazy fun when I played on Hanz/Shannontje, fun times.

and no I ain't played mir for as long as I can remember and I don't play private servers. Ben and I did play COD and stuff after mir ended but we ain't really talked for about a year. I ain't really been on my PC this year I was travelling...fun during covid.

Only time i ever see Trance is when Ben's servers pop up, maybe he'll pop back for OS.. Trance was a speed demon.
I did a longggggg time ago...but I was a gm usually and didn't actually play. I remember on an early server I made a character called RussianDemon because I wanted to pvp a bit but was kind of obvious it was me. I played Ragezone as well but this is even longer ago...before I met Ben I knew mental and shared godapocalypse on Pheonix server which most people probably don't know. I played loads of peoples characters that nobody knew about but hanz/shannon and highvoltage2 was the most well known since I spent a year or 2 with Ben no lifing the game and warring every guild on the server every day...everyone was a carebear queing the bosses before that for 12hours and ****, wtf? lol. Best memories of any game I played tbh, every day was a laugh
Its a shame back then we didn't have discord and stuff, t_m voice chat would have been hilarious

Bullpit spent a whole lot of money on hardware so he could run mir faster than anyone else..he used to just stay upstairs in bw stores fighting the slower players. Soon as anyone with half a decent pc came up against him it was an easy kill. All speed no skill, not sure who was playing it at the time. But im sure it was before he sold it on.
towards the end he got pretty good, he practised with me a lot in the guild area...if I remember right he was playing from Germany at this point, so he was actually as fast as I was then...he started coming to boss fights more at this point.

and as for the original topic, since he asked about bullpit in bdd I'm assuming you're talking about the qatar one in the_mafia. Pretty sure he leveled the way I leveled hanz when Ben forced me...we bought all them candle things that stopped dura loss so you can level in best kit...and I pull everything in viper kr. Was never people here since it was to hard for most groups and with 2 people you got ridiculous exp and the spawns where hugeeeee...we both had luck9 etc. Pretty sure bullpit did the same with another wizard, maybe even Ben sometimes I don't remember...I usually went pking instead.

Last edited:

CrazyMike

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 14, 2012
I did indeed as I chatted with most of the players of the account.

Gwyl - The Grandfather
Rocky - Had his own Warrior that he played infrequently
Another son and a women who also played a tao iirc.

Gwyl, The Son and the Women did most of the levelling - They certainly did most than just gate spawns as I saw them regularly around both the PB map and the caves while levelling my own Warrior.

Gwyl PvP'd every now and then (Hence mention of the reaction speeds) and Rocky PvP'd outside of PB.
Gwyl was about 60 at the time. He did the vast vast majority of his leveling. Then towards 50 one of his sons(Rocky) would borrow it for boss runs. gwyl slowly lost interest, mostly due to the contant streams of toxic crap sent his way. Rocky/CrazyGaz would login to play it more and more in the later days.

"The woman" (Karen) only knew how to play a wiz.. quite poorly. Spent a lot of time looking at a grey screen. She greatly reduced her playtime as things got toxic.

The tao CrazyMike was my character until about lvl 10 when an older bro wanted to give mir a go, so i let him borrow it and it became his main.

I know this because im gwyls son. I gather one you never spoke to. Preferred to keep to myself and mostly stuck to dragon where i started. I was the one that got them all into playing the game.

I find it odd all the conspiracy theories about him.

Hes just a technophobe welshman who for years hated mir which he called "that bloody clicky clicky game", would moan costantly when people played it. One day i convinced him to sit in front of a pc and try it and he loved it. He liked the monotonous grind. It was weird. Had to explain that when you logoff the character "isnt there anymore" so its safe.. after i foudn out hed logged in at night a few times to be sure. Can confirm his reaction times. Hi took so long to type "hi" hed used to prertype it so he could hit enter as someone ran past. To kill him all you really had to do was ask him a question, hes die tapping out the answer on his keyboard oblivious to the screen.
Only him and later Rocky/CrazyGaz logged into that account. CrazyMike(the tao char played by my other bro) would often tag along to heal

• Haha
Reactions: FloppyQ

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
Gwyl was about 60 at the time. He did the vast vast majority of his leveling. Then towards 50 one of his sons(Rocky) would borrow it for boss runs. gwyl slowly lost interest, mostly due to the contant streams of toxic crap sent his way. Rocky/CrazyGaz would login to play it more and more in the later days.

"The woman" (Karen) only knew how to play a wiz.. quite poorly. Spent a lot of time looking at a grey screen. She greatly reduced her playtime as things got toxic.

The tao CrazyMike was my character until about lvl 10 when an older bro wanted to give mir a go, so i let him borrow it and it became his main.

I know this because im gwyls son. I gather one you never spoke to. Preferred to keep to myself and mostly stuck to dragon where i started. I was the one that got them all into playing the game.

Hes just a technophobe welshman who for years hated mir which he called "that bloody clicky clicky game", would moan costantly when people played it. One day i convinced him to sit in front of a pc and try it and he loved it. He liked the monotonous grind. It was weird. Had to explain that when you logoff the character "isnt there anymore" so its safe.. after i foudn out hed logged in at night a few times to be sure. Can confirm his reaction times. Hi took so long to type "hi" hed used to prertype it so he could hit enter as someone ran past. To kill him all you really had to do was ask him a question, hes die tapping out the answer on his keyboard oblivious to the screen.
Only him and later Rocky/CrazyGaz logged into that account. CrazyMike(the tao char played by my other bro) would often tag along to heal

Can't say I recognise your name so likely never spoke to you on it.

I had it in my head that she played a Tao for some reason (It was like 13/14 years ago mind you)

Plenty of conspiracies about him but we all knew he was an older gentleman with family who played.

I hope everyone is keeping well.

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003

This feels like one of those 20 year old cold cases that has just been solved .

All sorts of rumours over the years, and you have just summed it all up in one post haha.

I always thought the char was sold as gwyl went from a mute until Rocky took over, Makes sense now.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Follower

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
So many names in this thread!
Nostalgia is high

Hope use are all doing well! what is it now? 18-20 years??? since euro and we're all still hanging around here haha!!

/Stellaman

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
yeah I made the dc+6 luck+6 sowg on hanz, the speed+5 luck+6 sowg on shannontje...and lets face it probably whatever weapon Ben & Strobe had as well lol. I got the script off mending. Since Ben had a luck3 necklace and everything it was crazy fun when I played on Hanz/Shannontje, fun times.

and no I ain't played mir for as long as I can remember and I don't play private servers. Ben and I did play COD and stuff after mir ended but we ain't really talked for about a year. I ain't really been on my PC this year I was travelling...fun during covid.

I did a longggggg time ago...but I was a gm usually and didn't actually play. I remember on an early server I made a character called RussianDemon because I wanted to pvp a bit but was kind of obvious it was me. I played Ragezone as well but this is even longer ago...before I met Ben I knew mental and shared godapocalypse on Pheonix server which most people probably don't know. I played loads of peoples characters that nobody knew about but hanz/shannon and highvoltage2 was the most well known since I spent a year or 2 with Ben no lifing the game and warring every guild on the server every day...everyone was a carebear queing the bosses before that for 12hours and ****, wtf? lol. Best memories of any game I played tbh, every day was a laugh
Its a shame back then we didn't have discord and stuff, t_m voice chat would have been hilarious

towards the end he got pretty good, he practised with me a lot in the guild area...if I remember right he was playing from Germany at this point, so he was actually as fast as I was then...he started coming to boss fights more at this point.

and as for the original topic, since he asked about bullpit in bdd I'm assuming you're talking about the qatar one in the_mafia. Pretty sure he leveled the way I leveled hanz when Ben forced me...we bought all them candle things that stopped dura loss so you can level in best kit...and I pull everything in viper kr. Was never people here since it was to hard for most groups and with 2 people you got ridiculous exp and the spawns where hugeeeee...we both had luck9 etc. Pretty sure bullpit did the same with another wizard, maybe even Ben sometimes I don't remember...I usually went pking instead.
Boooooo!!! I want my items back.

Reactions: ventus

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
Was an easy packet edit and resend, We made it work again with and without the program when blue/red/green dark arms were on npc. The luck 6 dc 40 mace and mc20 luck 6 dstaff were my favs. Forgot the guys name but he made it happen then shared it with me and 2 others. I paid a few people in T_M to block door and pk anyone who showed up for the first few days.
Post automatically merged:
Sirmagikee

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk